QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

We get it. You Kedron blokes aren't happy with the swans coach. I don't know him or anything about the switch, but continually getting in here and bagging the bloke is getting tiresome. Most of us just want to read about the comp and new players, not ex teammates sooking because a player went to another club and some other blokes thought more of him than Kedron. You can't force blokes to leave a club they are happy at. And are you blokes happy to tell us which players you are so we can run an eye on how you go next year?
Pretty sure you got it the wrong way around mate! The blokes at Kedron couldn't give two shits where he goes, and it doesn't matter! Im pretty sure there just happy to play against him, so we will leave it at that!

Pretty sure you got it the wrong way around mate! The blokes at Kedron couldn't give two shits where he goes, and it doesn't matter! Im pretty sure there just happy to play against him, so we will leave it at that!

is Kedron going to have two teams? Lots of talk they will be in QAFA B

Suns looking a little light on numbers and looks like they've picked up some good reserve players from Beenleigh. Don't think the sun will rise too much this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct lost half their side and picked up well we all know the answer to that couple good blokes though when they didn't get a game had no problems cutting the oranges
Gotta love the banter surrounding these two teams but you do realise there's more then one club in Australia to get players from, not just kedron. And if these twos players from kedron are only cutting oranges then the club must have some decent talent around?

Just stirring about the oranges they played 2s footy couple of em were alright in there but for the most fairly average in saying that we had a good side yes so a fair bit of talent and the senior side was fairly stable for the most part so hard to get a game

Just stirring about the oranges they played 2s footy couple of em were alright in there but for the most fairly average in saying that we had a good side yes so a fair bit of talent and the senior side was fairly stable for the most part so hard to get a game
I'd say the big drop in standard from qfa nth to qafa will certainly work in their favour

No worries, saw he got a good gig with the GVFL down in Vic
Yeah mate cracking opportunity for the big Giraffe, and certainly a big step to achieving his goal of working within the AFL's ranks one day. Sorry to see the big rig go, but was certainly an offer to god to refuse.

So all this talk about pine rivers,us boys down in beenleigh have had a good start to the year good crop of young fellas coming through the ranks and with some old heads coming back to have a dig we will be stronger then ever back to our hay days 5-6 yrs ago

So all this talk about pine rivers,us boys down in beenleigh have had a good start to the year good crop of young fellas coming through the ranks and with some old heads coming back to have a dig we will be stronger then ever back to our hay days 5-6 yrs ago

Mmm interesting, for Beenleigh's sake I hope they have picked up some players as I heard you were lucky to have more than 10 people on the track before christmas. Big call that you will get back to your hay day 5 to 6 year's ago seeing as your better players back then have either gone elsewhere or are now at that age where they are coming towards their end of their careers and playing 2's footy...

Yea I can't say much before chrissy but new year new attitude...and the older heads will offer good confidence to the kids floating around, just need to manage the old boys properly and keep them on the paddock through out a long season and see at finals time

Yea I can't say much before chrissy but new year new attitude...and the older heads will offer good confidence to the kids floating around, just need to manage the old boys properly and keep them on the paddock through out a long season and see at finals time
do you mean old boys as in the dad's army you had last year?

good to hear the Buff are bouncing back, long way to go, how are the numbers on the track?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back