QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Bond and GM granny with GM in the smallest of margin 1 point

Brick for BF
Billy sea
Seen the suns beat GM today
Roosters looked slow and old
They are cooked , last year they were lucky , they will go out in straight sets .
Don't rate there key players or there coaching staff ,
PRETENDERS
Bond v Suns Gf

What has happened in three weeks to make you change your mind Billy?

Billy sea
Seen the suns beat GM today
Roosters looked slow and old
They are cooked , last year they were lucky , they will go out in straight sets .
Don't rate there key players or there coaching staff ,
PRETENDERS
Bond v Suns Gf

What has happened in three weeks to make you change your mind Billy?
Taking the piss mate !!!!!
Bond to win Gf bye the length of the straight & brick for BF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The GM v Suns game should be a cracker. I am tipping GM at home, but if it rains, it could be close.

Carrara too good for Vic Point.
Agree, battle between two big bodied, hard at it sides. ( GM, Suns)... If the Suns can break through the rooster press with quick movement and carry the ball through the lines then they could win but if gm' s big guns up forward see too much of it then they win. Battle will be won in the coaches box for mine ( they secretly hate each other so each will be working o/t on this game ). My prediction.... PAIN!!
As for the "fat rats clacker cup" I'm thinking Carrara will win as they seem to be stronger across the ground and have been building towards this final for the past 3 years. Well done to both teams for reaching their first finals series but I reckon neither team will progress past week two.
Suns in the twos and GM in their 2's for my old mate buzz.
Good luck to all

GM vs Suns should be a physical game, I'll go with the Suns in a tight one on the back of Milligans grunt & Fentons class.

As for VP vs Carrara, I'm not 100% convinced that half the blokes down at VP really care if they win or not so I'll go with Carrara to progress on passion alone.

In the 2's, considering I haven't seen one game all year I'll just go with the two sides who's seniors haven't made finals, Redcliffe & Ipswich. Purely because they might have a few more to pick from & won't have to spread their resources.

Last edited:
Agree, battle between two big bodied, hard at it sides. ( GM, Suns)... If the Suns can break through the rooster press with quick movement and carry the ball through the lines then they could win but if gm' s big guns up forward see too much of it then they win. Battle will be won in the coaches box for mine ( they secretly hate each other so each will be working o/t on this game ). My prediction.... PAIN!!
As for the "fat rats clacker cup" I'm thinking Carrara will win as they seem to be stronger across the ground and have been building towards this final for the past 3 years. Well done to both teams for reaching their first finals series but I reckon neither team will progress past week two.
Suns in the twos and GM in their 2's for my old mate buzz.
Good luck to all
Battle of the Coach's box alright, the Moorooka Coach has actually named himself in the run on team.....what a joke!

Well looks like the Suns Coach wins today, GM Coach needs to get the old bald blokes out of the midfield, too slow.
Yep, reckon Suns coach would be pretty pleased with himself tonight, especially when you consider that they've now beaten them twice in a month. Now he faces an even greater challenge against a side with genuine speed. Will need to come up with something special to combat the quicker Bond side.

GM would be extremely disappointed with today's game I would reckon. They absolutely dominated the first quarter and a bit, but could not put it on the scoreboard. Suns kicked a couple of crucial goals in the second quarter which seemed to really get them going. From there, they were always going to be hard to stop. Suns ruckman played very well and put himself in great defensive positions all day. Big props to the Suns, but Griffith were way off the mark today.

Also, was that the longest last quarter in the history of the game?? It seemed to go on forever.

GM vs Suns should be a physical game, I'll go with the Suns in a tight one on the back of Milligans grunt & Fentons class.

As for VP vs Carrara, I'm not 100% convinced that half the blokes down at VP really care if they win or not so I'll go with Carrara to progress on passion alone.

In the 2's, considering I haven't seen one game all year I'll just go with the two sides who's seniors haven't made finals, Redcliffe & Ipswich. Purely because they might have a few more to pick from & won't have to spread their resources.
Spotted the two coaches in deep conversation sharing a few beers after the game, who said they don't like each other?

GM would be extremely disappointed with today's game I would reckon. They absolutely dominated the first quarter and a bit, but could not put it on the scoreboard. Suns kicked a couple of crucial goals in the second quarter which seemed to really get them going. From there, they were always going to be hard to stop. Suns ruckman played very well and put himself in great defensive positions all day. Big props to the Suns, but Griffith were way off the mark today.

Also, was that the longest last quarter in the history of the game?? It seemed to go on forever.
The Suns 7 unanswered goals in the second quarter was the difference

He's done that for the last 3 or 4 weeks. Just his way of trying to confuse the opposition?
Suns coach wasn't named today but has done the same several time throughout the season, does it make a difference? Does it really matter? Has no bearing on the result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back