QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how it looks when a reserve grade team like Carrara goes through near unbeaten all year and gets beat by 100 points in a major semi final.

Either they had a heap out or Redcliffe have their near seniors playing reserve grade?

Maybe there should be a clause next year once you play 8 senior games you become in eligible to play reserve grade finals even if you play 5 reserve grade games to qualify.

Not saying this is what Tigers have done but it does seem a little different to during season results.
Maybe Carrara had a heap of seniors actually playing seniors?

Someone once said the Suns were just cannon fodder for bond and marooka, maybe wynumms coach? Could be mistaken but given the Suns knocked off marooka last week and just beat bond to book a spot in two weeks id say they must be some volatile fodder!!!

Not sure how it looks when a reserve grade team like Carrara goes through near unbeaten all year and gets beat by 100 points in a major semi final.

Either they had a heap out or Redcliffe have their near seniors playing reserve grade?

Maybe there should be a clause next year once you play 8 senior games you become in eligible to play reserve grade finals even if you play 5 reserve grade games to qualify.

Not saying this is what Tigers have done but it does seem a little different to during season results.
Didn't Redcliffe beat them recently also? At Carrara? So the Dad's army Tigers may have stacked? Hahaha what 'Senior' players played today Blocker?

May have a little to do with qualifying requirements of only 5 games down.
Redcliffe for reserves flag by a good margin, although Carrara seniors out now, maybe Carrara have another group of players who can drop back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May have a little to do with qualifying requirements of only 5 games down.
Redcliffe for reserves flag by a good margin, although Carrara seniors out now, maybe Carrara have another group of players who can drop back
Again, there is only 1 player for Redcliffe that has played more senior games than reserves.. and that is 9 games to 8. As like a few others most of those senior games were doubling up to help the seniors.. not sure why people think they're stacking or the 5 games down would affect them.

Again, there is only 1 player for Redcliffe that has played more senior games than reserves.. and that is 9 games to 8. As like a few others most of those senior games were doubling up to help the seniors.. not sure why people think they're stacking or the 5 games down would affect them.
Easier qualification from previous seasons, no dramas with the Tigers, I think you will win the flag and win well. Good luck

You have a point. Redcliffe just too good. Well done on 2015 premiers.

What is the qualifying rule these days karmaking? I just checked the playing list from today and I reckon they would all qualify comfortably from whatever rules have been in place. The vast majority have played none or very few senior games.

You have a point. Redcliffe just too good. Well done on 2015 premiers.
Budge I hope they do, but as I speak to a few of the boys each week, & I've never been a fan of 'loading up' a 2's side, I just had to disagree with some insinuations (Blocker). The GF is still to be played and I can't wait to see some footy again...Good luck to all sides (except the Tiges opponents ;) )

Budge I hope they do, but as I speak to a few of the boys each week, & I've never been a fan of 'loading up' a 2's side, I just had to disagree with some insinuations (Blocker). The GF is still to be played and I can't wait to see some footy again...Good luck to all sides (except the Tiges opponents ;) )
Aidan Miller ... 6 Senior 12 reserves,..Shaun Smith 8 Senior 11 Reserves ,...Ashley Quarrell ...7 Senior 5 Reserve are the only senior players in the Redcliffe Reserves side...the rest have not played more than 2 senior games....so you are all way of the mark and Redcliffe just have a well managed reserve side with a lot of players that were once senior players from previous years. .....But hey who cares the SUNS do the dance in this years Granny

Aidan Miller ... 6 Senior 12 reserves,..Shaun Smith 8 Senior 11 Reserves ,...Ashley Quarrell ...7 Senior 5 Reserve are the only senior players in the Redcliffe Reserves side...the rest have not played more than 2 senior games....so you are all way of the mark and Redcliffe just have a well managed reserve side with a lot of players that were once senior players from previous years. .....But hey who cares the SUNS do the dance in this years Granny
All way off the mark? How was I wrong, bearing in mind I said only 1 player had played more senior games the reserves games (by 1) & the rest doubled up to assist the club..

And I think Quarrell is 5 senior games & 7 reserve games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back