QAFA (A) 2015 season

Billy sea

Rookie
Feb 10, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Congrats to bond best team all
Year party hard boys enjoy and to Logan commiserations
s**t happens you will come back bigger and better next year . You to party hard stick together .

Congrats to bond best team all
Year party hard boys enjoy and to Logan commiserations
s**t happens you will come back bigger and better next year . You to party hard stick together .

Yep bond were certainly the best team all year. Undisputed really.

I really thought the Suns had put it all together at the right time though until we came up against bond last week.

Twinkle_Toes

Team Captain
Apr 19, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wow, what a season by bond! Really pleasing to see them come back after the second semi and finish off a great year, certainly put the doubters back in their box. Well done to their coach too. I know they had 3 of their better players out in that 2nd semi but can't help thinking that the Suns might have shown all their hand in that game and for the bond coach to reverse that result two weeks later shows just how good he is. Big future for bond!

Wow, what a season by bond! Really pleasing to see them come back after the second semi and finish off a great year, certainly put the doubters back in their box. Well done to their coach too. I know they had 3 of their better players out in that 2nd semi but can't help thinking that the Suns might have shown all their hand in that game and for the bond coach to reverse that result two weeks later shows just how good he is. Big future for bond!

Had a good to chat to their coach after they flogged us. Great guy and whilst I won't share on here what he said he was
Pretty honest about their finals campaign and thought the loss to the Suns was just what they needed to make the guys hungrier.

Twinkle_Toes

Team Captain
Apr 19, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Had a good to chat to their coach after they flogged us. Great guy and whilst I won't share on here what he said he was
Pretty honest about their finals campaign and thought the loss to the Suns was just what they needed to make the guys hungrier.
Pretty sure he won coach of the year last year didn't he?

justsaying

Draftee
Jun 1, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Congratulations to Redcliffe ressies today. Definitely the best team on the day. No question about that. Your experienced players were smarter than ours. Congratulations to you all. As for the umpires phew i gotta say. Morro and your mate BJ. If that's the best you can do wow........Have a look at the video and tell yourself you did a job worthy of a grand final..Boys really?????????? If thats the best you can do then like players its time to call it quits. The video says it all.
In no way am I taking anything away from Redcliffe. By far the better side on the day but the umpiring nothing short of disgraceful. It didn't lose us the game but it sure as hell didn't make it a level playing field. But as i said congrats to Redcliffe. Premiers 2015. Enjoy your win boys. You deserved it today. We look forward to 2016.

Footy 1st

Cancelled
Apr 22, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Congratulations to Redcliffe ressies today. Definitely the best team on the day. No question about that. Your experienced players were smarter than ours. Congratulations to you all. As for the umpires phew i gotta say. Morro and your mate BJ. If that's the best you can do wow........Have a look at the video and tell yourself you did a job worthy of a grand final..Boys really?????????? If thats the best you can do then like players its time to call it quits. The video says it all.
In no way am I taking anything away from Redcliffe. By far the better side on the day but the umpiring nothing short of disgraceful. It didn't lose us the game but it sure as hell didn't make it a level playing field. But as i said congrats to Redcliffe. Premiers 2015. Enjoy your win boys. You deserved it today. We look forward to 2016.
Umpires? Really? No. There was probably only 30 frees paid for the day..wow

AngryPineapple

Debutant
Aug 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wo
In no way am I taking anything away from Redcliffe. By far the better side on the day but the umpiring nothing short of disgraceful. It didn't lose us the game but it sure as hell didn't make it a level playing field. But as i said congrats to Redcliffe. Premiers 2015. Enjoy your win boys. You deserved it today. We look forward to 2016.[/QUOTE
Wouldn't have helped you today..........

Back