QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Right before the season gets underway, how about a few questions about your oponents in QAFA A (please avoid abuse):
1. Club you respect the most?
2. Club you enjoy beating the most?
3. Best surface to play on?
4. Supporters that sledge your side well?
5. Best place for an after game beer and/or feed?

Pine rivers all good blokes
Logan the rivalry
Beenleigh
Redcliffe give some good sprays
Anywhere that has beer

Has any team in QAFA had 50 players on the track on any given night? Don't think so myself.
From what i understand moorooka,redcliffe and ipswich i maybe wrong but I've been told by multiple people that these 3 clubs have numbers and one may even have a thirds

From what i understand moorooka,redcliffe and ipswich i maybe wrong but I've been told by multiple people that these 3 clubs have numbers and one may even have a thirds
So Ipswich have 50 training every night do they? Roosters have 40 on one night average 35 according to NP and Redcliffe almost the same numbers on nights I have looked in on them. 50 isn't enough to field 3 teams I would have thought

So Ipswich have 50 training every night do they? Roosters have 40 on one night average 35 according to NP and Redcliffe almost the same numbers on nights I have looked in on them. 50 isn't enough to field 3 teams I would have thought
Interesting. I also heard ipswich want a 3rd team. Not sure why. There's collingwood park and Springfield lakes out that way for other players to go to.

And 35 isn't enough to field 2 sides...

Pine rivers all good blokes
Logan the rivalry
Beenleigh
Redcliffe give some good sprays
Anywhere that has beer
1. Park Ridge (99 %) of the guys have a genuine crack regardless of scoreboard
2. Pine Rivers (Strathpine to me) for their supporters
3. Ipswich if it rains within a week of the game
4. Wynnum back in the day were ok
5. Pretty even, but a current player suggested Carrara

Right before the season gets underway, how about a few questions about your oponents in QAFA A (please avoid abuse):
1. Club you respect the most?
2. Club you enjoy beating the most?
3. Best surface to play on?
4. Supporters that sledge your side well?
5. Best place for an after game beer and/or feed?

1. Ipswich- always a tough game out there when you play against 44 heads!
2. Logan, Suns or whatever they are called this week
3. Beentown by a country mile, one of the best in Brisbane
4. Those cheeky bastards down at Carrara are always good for some shite banter
5. Redcliffe but it's such a long drive home after

1. Ipswich- always a tough game out there when you play against 44 heads!
2. Logan, Suns or whatever they are called this week
3. Beentown by a country mile, one of the best in Brisbane
4. Those cheeky bastards down at Carrara are always good for some shite banter
5. Redcliffe but it's such a long drive home after
Haha I'll just skip past the 44 heads bit..nice but when I played against Beenleigh there was always a black concrete 30m x 30m square in the middle, cricket sight screens that changed fullback kick-ins and a large "dead ball zone".
In regards to the numbers mate it was more a point of in this league 35 = 44 & 50 could equal 66

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can confirm moorooka have had a couple of nights where we had over 40 only remember because we split into to halvs of 20 for drills I think we had 35 tonight or there abouts . I heard that a few teams have been getting big numbers .
how many former Beenleigh players are now at Moorooka

id imagine the eagles would want a thirds side for the same reason as yeronga,kenmore do.... to give their excess players an opportunity to play, why would you send your excess players to play else where to make another club stronger when you can build your own bigger

Interesting. I also heard ipswich want a 3rd team. Not sure why. There's collingwood park and Springfield lakes out that way for other players to go to.

If they all go to Collingwood Park, then suddenly CP have too many and need to go to QAFA A.

Nobody in their right mind would go to Springfield, that club is a laughing stock

id imagine the eagles would want a thirds side for the same reason as yeronga,kenmore do.... to give their excess players an opportunity to play, why would you send your excess players to play else where to make another club stronger when you can build your own bigger
Ippy are no Yeronga or Kenmore but they do have one of the biggest recruiting zones in South East Qld, I'm surprised they have been floating around this division for past 15 years, without improving and unable to go up through the grades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back