QAFA (A) 2015 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Alright big man, you still as angry as ever.

Good to catch up last week mate, just a shame it wasnt under happier circumstances.
im sorry you walked in on me and your mum. but yeah it was good catching up only angry when people piss me off, all bridges are burnt down atm...

im sorry you walked in on me and your mum. but yeah it was good catching up only angry when people piss me off, all bridges are burnt down atm...

All good, no harm done, someone had to teach you to play football, eventually you will have to back up your talk with form, and at the end of the season, I will proudly say, " My mum taught him that " :cool:

Ps. Sad to see hear the bridges are burnt mate, never a good thing and I am speaking from experience.

Not sure about full strength, may have one or two missing. Good hit out by the boys, well done to Victoria Point, they have a couple of big marking forwards who will cause some trouble for most defenses.

what were vic point like sunnyside? potential flag threat ?

I think the big thing that football clubs need to look at is that they dont push out their locals or junior players from playing football with imports. Fair enough everyone wants to win a premiership but in 2 years time when youve burnt bridges with locals and the recruits have left what are you going to have left? Will you even have a football club. Its suburbam football for godsakes stop taking it so serious

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think the big thing that football clubs need to look at is that they dont push out their locals or junior players from playing football with imports. Fair enough everyone wants to win a premiership but in 2 years time when youve burnt bridges with locals and the recruits have left what are you going to have left? Will you even have a football club. Its suburbam football for godsakes stop taking it so serious
In this division most teams have massive player turn over every season, look at Pine Rivers, Moorooka, Logan, Beenleigh to name a few in recent years. No local juniors will stick around a poorly performing club, yes it is suburban footy but not social hit and giggle footy and good administrators and coaches will always attempt to be the best they can be. If they don't they are not doing their job.

All good, no harm done, someone had to teach you to play football, eventually you will have to back up your talk with form, and at the end of the season, I will proudly say, " My mum taught him that " :cool:
sensational response Morro

Any danger of the fixture getting uploaded to SportingPulse? 10 days till round 1 and still not up, good job AFLQ...

Can anyone fill me in on round 1 and I'll give you my tips.

Any danger of the fixture getting uploaded to SportingPulse? 10 days till round 1 and still not up, good job AFLQ...

Can anyone fill me in on round 1 and I'll give you my tips.

I think this is round 1 ..

Beenleigh Vs Wynnum
Vic Point Vs Ipswich
Redcliffe Vs Griffith Moorooka
Carrara Vs Piner Rivers
Park Ridge
Vs South East Suns
Bond - Bye

I think this is round 1 ..

Beenleigh Vs Wynnum
Vic Point Vs Ipswich
Redcliffe Vs Griffith Moorooka
Carrara Vs Piner Rivers
Park Ridge
Vs South East Suns
Bond - Bye

I agree with he above except I will go with the Josh Suns over Park Ridge

Next weeks round 1 tips

Wynnum to have a big win first up over the struggling buffs .

Vic point to roll the overrated Ipswich ,

GM in a tight one over the tigers match of the round . IMO

Swans to demolish saints

Suns in a physical match over the ridge

Remove this Banner Ad

Back