Vs South East Suns
Bond - Bye
Wynum over buffs
Ipswich easily
Flip a coin on Redcliffe gm
Suns in a tight one
The mighty swans should be to good but won't be a blow out

He don't have to many days tho , big guy not real smart
I really dont get the bagging of guys when hiding behind an alias. It is just cowardly and pathetic. No offense.

GM will give Redcliffe a hiding IMO. I have heard their numbers aren't very good and players train when it suits. I was also told the coach has to collect the fees FFS! Would be interested to know if other clubs follow this route.

GM will give Redcliffe a hiding IMO. I have heard their numbers aren't very good and players train when it suits. I was also told the coach has to collect the fees FFS! Would be interested to know if other clubs follow this route.
Interesting!!! My thoughts were only like this as I'm led to believe they retained most of the playing group plus added half a dozen

Interesting. IMO you must have paid QAFL fan a visit. He's also on the crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is one of the lowest grades of footy in Australia. Shouldn't players be allowed to just train when it suits?

Truth hurts I suppose spades but you know it's true. Time will tell but round 1 will not be pretty
Redcliffe didn't lose a home game last year. That's not a Rumour. That's actual facts. You should worry more on facts instead of Rumours. Looking forward to this season.

*inserts obligatory annual" rains now for a 10 days straight round 1 in jeopardy due to ground closures + wouldn't happen in Victoria" conversation starter
Plus grumble grumble all games go ahead except 1 grumble grumble make up game during season a farce grumble grumble....
How are the Roos going BOC?

Next weeks round 1 tips

Wynnum to have a big win first up over the struggling buffs .

Vic point to roll the overrated Ipswich ,

GM in a tight one over the tigers match of the round . IMO

Swans to demolish saints

Suns in a physical match over the ridge
ipswich overrated? well I've watched them twice this pre season they will finish top 3 in my opinion and may others think the same, i believe they have 3 of the top 5 players in the comp in Hooper,Brick(runner up in leagues b and f last year and Burling a big ruckman from surfers who has played quite a lot of high grade footy can't see to many getting over the top of this big guy and has the footy smarts as well. Billy sea your a total dick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back