QAFA (A) 2016 Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Where you at KP? Rumours true that you have new home at Coomera?

How's the new coach going down there is so?

Hey blocker yes the rumours are true,
Me and another couple of buffs have been training at Coomera for 3months, got inducted into the leadership group last week pretty excited and looking forward challenge ahead. Bez the new coach is fantastic and doing some good things he doesn't sleep,

Congratulations on the appointment of reserves coach NP the pirates have secured a gem there, would love too see them play finals the club really deserves it for all the hard work over the years and I'm backing them too go deep.

I hope not, no coin in Logan, it's a battle we would lose. I think most player movement is based on friendships and enjoyment in playing with mates, if it gets down to dollars you should be playing 2 divisions above and earning it imo
LOL

Me and another couple of buffs have been training at Coomera for 3months, got inducted into the leadership group last week pretty excited and looking forward challenge ahead. Bez the new coach is fantastic and doing some good things he doesn't sleep,

Congratulations on the appointment of reserves coach NP the pirates have secured a gem there, would love too see them play finals the club really deserves it for all the hard work over the years and I'm backing them too go deep.

Who has gone with you KP?

I hope not, no coin in Logan, it's a battle we would lose. I think most player movement is based on friendships and enjoyment in playing with mates, if it gets down to dollars you should be playing 2 divisions above and earning it imo

I heard the chequebook was large down Logan way, karma my good mate!

I heard the chequebook was large down Logan way, karma my good mate!
Stop stirring the pot Buzza, were not at Beenleigh anymore.
Good luck with the coaching gig at Roosters this year, I'm sure yourself and Simmo will be great for the club. As for Morro, has there ever been a player who has retired 7 get this sort of attention and qualification on any AFL forum outside of Australia?

Stop stirring the pot Buzza, were not at Beenleigh anymore.
Good luck with the coaching gig at Roosters this year, I'm sure yourself and Simmo will be great for the club. As for Morro, has there ever been a player who has retired 7 get this sort of attention and qualification on any AFL forum outside of Australia?

Cheers mate, big year ahead!

As Troy once said to me, your no one unless your talked about

Clearances not far away Any 1 got and rabbits in a hat . Carrara have been awfully quiet this pre season as have kedron ?? Any 1 heard any whispers . I heard moorooka picked up a 7ft 1 ruck any truth buzz? ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearances not far away Any 1 got and rabbits in a hat . Carrara have been awfully quiet this pre season as have kedron ?? Any 1 heard any whispers . I heard moorooka picked up a 7ft 1 ruck any truth buzz? ?
From what I have heard NP is that Carrara have lost a s**t tonne of their core line up may struggle heavily this year which I hope is not the case cos they were really improving!

Maybe Karma is not a signature on the cheque book Buzz?
Nah he is, Logan threw a s**t load of money at me last month.

The only condition was that I * off. Still considering their offer.

Draw is out and now official. 3rd time lucky . It's is back to original draw with some minor changes from what I can see.

NP you get to face your old mob (chooks) first up. Be good to get it out of the way nice and early mate.
Always hard playing against your former team mates.

Can someone post link or copy of draw please

Can anyone from the Vikings confirm or deny that Jake King has gone to local rivals Alex Hills. Big loss if he has club seemed to drop away last season after he went home

Can anyone from the Vikings confirm or deny that Jake King has gone to local rivals Alex Hills. Big loss if he has club seemed to drop away last season after he went home

Everyone has been very quite down on the Bayside with losses and recruitment. I heard the same thing about King heading to Alex Hills.

Although big denial from Suns I have heard Fletcher may have had a quite run down at the Hills as well.

Congrats on your appointment KP and I think you will enjoy young Chucky's coaching.

Very happy with NP and what he has brought to our young group. Really trying to build a base at Pirates that will last the distance . Got a group now that can be together for 5-7 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back