QClash7: GC Suns vs. Brisbane Lions - Round 3, 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentators saying Brisbane delivery into forward line is predictable, maybe if someone did a lead or try to get into some space they might be able to change it. Forward line has been rubbish for years, no point trying to blame the delivery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand the reasons behind these comments, but there are always dominant teams in every era

Is it really that bad that Gold coast and G.W.S will dominate instead of Hawthorn, Sydney or Geelong?
Te problem for me is Hawthorn and Geelong earnt it through good recruitment (even when their first pick was in the second rounds), taking risks etc. however the Gold Coasts were giving a squad full of first round picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Te problem for me is Hawthorn and Geelong earnt it through good recruitment (even when their first pick was in the second rounds), taking risks etc. however the Gold Coasts were giving a squad full of first round picks.
Same could be said about Carlton and Melbourne tanking and look what it's got them.

Brissie are about halfway through a rebuild and suffered a pretty nasty exodus over the off-season, combined with the fact they have a rookie coach it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise to see them struggle. Feel genuinely bad for them, Voss really set them back badly.

T
Well you can bemoan their success for the next five years or you can enjoy it. For mind they are the most exciting team to watch this year.
They are very exciting.

Personally, ill support the clubs that haven't been gifted these massive legs ups. Basically getting a whole squad consisting of first round draft picks.

Just me though. Support them all you like.

Yeah because squads of high draft picks have been so helpful for Melbourne and to a lesser extent Carlton...

Good bye seasons 2015-2020.

Just hate this dominance.

At least you've got a couple of flags recently, and one hand on this years cup.
But GC are very very good.
And great to see the younger players really starting to step up and assist GAJ

Same could be said about Carlton and Melbourne tanking and look what it's got them.
I don't know tbh. Starting fresh, having no pressure to perform, having the greatest player of the modern era in your team.

I wouldn't say it was that similar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back