QClash7: GC Suns vs. Brisbane Lions - Round 3, 2014

Agree on Dixon, he's a star. I actually thought their forward line was beaten by Brisbane tonight, the midfielders basically kicked all of the goals and they looked very Geelong like at times.
Day kicked 4...

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
I just saw the Merrett incident. Pretty poor act.

Bennett.

Your training, Matrix
10k Posts Essendon Player Sponsor 2018 Essendon Player Sponsor 2017 Essendon Player Sponsor 2016 Essendon Player Sponsor 2014 Essendon Player Sponsor 2015
Aug 16, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Maple Leafs, Blue Jays
Stupid beyond belief. Has an existing bad record. 3-4 weeks.

The apology was a nice touch I guess, but yeah it was pretty damn reckless.
I won't say what I said when I saw it though lol

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
To the earlier poster who said our forward line is average. Day kicked 4, Lynch kicked a couple and took some strong contested grabs and no Dixon today. Matera was looking electric at points also at their feet.

Sure they are no Jeremy Cameron, but I would put both of our big forwards above Patton at the moment, who everyone seems to froth over.

To the earlier poster who said our forward line is average. Day kicked 4, Lynch kicked a couple and took some strong contested grabs and no Dixon today. Matera was looking electric at points also at their feet.

Sure they are no Jeremy Cameron, but I would put both of our big forwards above Patton at the moment, who everyone seems to froth over.

Wait, so, combine both and better than Patton, or individually you'd take either of them other a mountain like Patton?

Sep 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal
Wait, so, combine both and better than Patton, or individually you'd take either of them other a mountain like Patton?

Ask me again come the middle of the season. At the moment I know what to expect from Day and Lynch, some good grabs and leads with a couple of goals a game, Patton is a ? He dominated against Sydney in the first round and kicked some nice goals but was not seen against St Kilda. Hopefully his consistency keeps up and recovers from his bothersome needs.

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Raisins_Face.jpg

My face when I realised 5 seconds ago that Gold Coast could have more dominance than we did 10 years ago

Back