Unofficial Preview QF Freo v Sydney COLA swans

Remove this Banner Ad

So if it looks likely do we consider dropping Tabs?

Do we consider a wet weather player in deBoer? Hows Crozier in the wet?

I reckon don't mess with form. Remember the port game
Was supposed to be wet too. It can change in an instant. Our forward setup now looks scary, and if it's wet I think our smalls will take over anyway. I think we look better when Crozier plays the while game though. No idea who should be sub

I reckon don't mess with form. Remember the port game
Was supposed to be wet too. It can change in an instant. Our forward setup now looks scary, and if it's wet I think our smalls will take over anyway. I think we look better when Crozier plays the while game though. No idea who should be sub

Yeah I like our set up now also.

Could Duffield be left out?

Fyfe and Scos in
Suban and Duffield out

Hmmm still can't see another sub other then Crozier in this scenario, plus don't think we'd drop Duff.

Very tough week for selectors.

Mzungu - Hanneberry, Crowley to Jack, the rest will sort itself out. I'd back Fyfe, Barlow and Mundy to match the size and intensity of Kennedy, Parker and co.

Their backline isn't that brilliant. Our forwards more than hold their own. Particularly with Walters in the team. The problem I foresee is our backline is going to struggle; Hawthorn coped, so can we.
Fyfe to jack? It's not 2013 anymore. He is prob our 6th best mid at the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if Parker gets tagged.

Fyfe to jack? It's not 2013 anymore. He is prob our 6th best mid at the moment. Wouldn't be surprised if Parker gets tagged.

Was talking about this with a mate on Saturday, actually quite tough with Jack/Hannebery in meh form and Kennedy not really the type you'd tag. Reckon you're right about Parker.

Was talking about this with a mate on Saturday, actually quite tough with Jack/Hannebery in meh form and Kennedy not really the type you'd tag. Reckon you're right about Parker.
Jack just not having an impact on the result but getting a fair bit of pill though. Hammers is a candidate but from memory has toweled up Crowley before so may not be worth wasting crowleys talents on someone who might beat him. I guess if he tagged Jack you would know he'd be out of the game as Crowley whacks him.

Tbh why play him then?

Why play who?

Jack just not having an impact on the result but getting a fair bit of pill though. Hammers is a candidate but from memory has toweled up Crowley before so may not be worth wasting crowleys talents on someone who might beat him. I guess if he tagged Jack you would know he'd be out of the game as Crowley whacks him.

Bolded is incredibly strange, you sound like Nathan Buckley when talking about Ablett. Hannebery got the better of Crowley one time sure, I would back Crowley to beat him in a final though. Hanners kicked 3 goals in a half against him one time, we call those outliers. Parker is probably your best mid right now in terms of being a threat up forward so I think that will be the match up.

Who is going to run with Hill for the Swans? Bird?

Why play who?

Bolded is incredibly strange, you sound like Nathan Buckley when talking about Ablett. Hannebery got the better of Crowley one time sure, I would back Crowley to beat him in a final though. Parker is probably your best mid right now in terms of being a threat up forward so I think that will be the match up.

Who is going to run with Hill for the Swans? Bird?
Why strange? It's like when Rockliff got 47 touches on him the other day, what a waste...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a thought but would Clancee be a roughy for the sub in this game .
His strength in the clinches could be a real asset if the game is to be played on mud in the rain .
He has been playing well for Peel .
Another thought should we train at the Claremont show grounds because that ground is in poor quality and soft under foot just like the ANZ.:rolleyes::mad:

Just a thought but would Clancee be a roughy for the sub in this game .
His strength in the clinches could be a real asset if the game is to be played on mud in the rain .
He has been playing well for Peel .
Another thought should we train at the Claremont show grounds because that ground is in poor quality and soft under foot just like the ANZ.:rolleyes::mad:

The best I can say is that both your thoughts have equal merit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back