Review QF: Magpies v Bloods SUN 3:10pm | Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought M Shaw looked a lot bigger bodied early on in his stint at Port. Seen him yesterday on TV and as quite shocked at how scrawny he looked. My first thought was "is this a result of Burgess program". I sincerely hope not as if it is something is seriously wrong here? This is disgraceful if true this is no way to develop football players surely.

Colquhoun is scrawnier than last season.

I thought M Shaw looked a lot bigger bodied early on in his stint at Port. Seen him yesterday on TV and as quite shocked at how scrawny he looked. My first thought was "is this a result of Burgess program". I sincerely hope not as if it is something is seriously wrong here? This is disgraceful if true this is no way to develop football players surely.

An email the club sent out about an hour ago says that Shaw won't play for the club again this season due to groin soreness.
I suspect he may not play for the club again ever, and I agree he looked bigger a season or so ago than he does now.

An email the club sent out about an hour ago says that Shaw won't play for the club again this season due to groin soreness.
I suspect he may not play for the club again ever, and I agree he looked bigger a season or so ago than he does now.

Maybe to boost the football department spend they're cutting down on food consumption? ;) It is pretty noticeable though. I thought that with Colquhoun coming from knee surgery that they purposely wanted to strip weight from it but the thinning seems widespread in the list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back