Sim Qooty Instructions, Walkthroughs etc - ask here for how-to's

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Need help getting Qooty to work on your computer?

I downloaded Qooty64 to see what exactly Qooty is and now have a couple of questions.

1. Is there a more efficient way of entering teams besides manually typing them in to the relevant screen in Qooty64?

2. What do the numbers in the relevant team file that is created when you enter a team mean? I assume that the 10th under the player's name is a year, 11th a height and the 12th is a weight. Do they influence the result in any way?

1. Is there a more efficient way of entering teams besides manually typing them in to the relevant screen in Qooty64?

If you don't have specific names, just want to enter some randoms, just keep pressing enter without typing anything.

If you have a team list, put it into a text file eg myteam.txt, one player per line. Follow the prompt at team entry - i think it's "^myteam" in the BP position.

2. What do the numbers in the relevant team file that is created when you enter a team mean? I assume that the 10th under the player's name is a year, 11th a height and the 12th is a weight. Do they influence the result in any way?

Not sure what you mean. The numbers in team entry are for every player name from 1 to 20.

There are auto height/weight but you wouldn't see them until team created and you go to view it on a different function.

There are auto height/weight but you wouldn't see them until team created and you go to view it on a different function.

Thats what I meant.

Does height/weight affect the sim in any way? (i.e. Does a 190cm player have a better chance of winning a marking contest thatn a 180cm player ?)

Read the OP but cant be arsed scrolling through the entire thread so apologies if already asked.

When you post the stats, do you guys manually enter the colours into the coding, or is there some way you can get it done through the sim?

Thanks for the quick reply, but where is this aftermatch.txt document? I am a noob, you may need to explain more carefully :p

I know these questions have probably already been asked so I apologies in advance. Just downloaded Qooty64 on my Windows 7 64-bit laptop and it's running great. Simmed my first game and went to check out the stats.

1. How do you get the DT points to come up on the after match stats screen?
2. How do you easily delete teams and leagues?

Cheers :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Read beez's questions right above you.

2. Purge all will kill all your leagues/teams data. File League will reset them without deleting them (eg for a new season).

There's currently no way to just get completely rid of one league but leave another. It's all or nothing at this point.

qooty.png

I tried to download the new version and it came up with this message.
What should I do?

Have downloaded and started fiddling around with this. By the time I work everything out I should be able to Sim a few practice matches next season.

When I click on the link it takes me to Rapidshare... however it says that the file cannot be found.

Cheers guys, it's up and running. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back