Media QOOTY SUPER THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

It's all about the Qooty.

For S18, this thread will be a collaborative initiative that will focus on QOOTY ONLY.

I have joined forces with TheFreshBanana of the Wonders, Bengwatkins of the Bombers and akkaps of the Dragons.

We will present a visually appealing analysis of the qooty as it unfolds. Importantly, this will include a week by week vote count involving:

• OkeyJoke Medal (5-4-3-2-1 on qooty performance as judged by vote giver)
  • Mobbs Medal (3-2-1 on qooty performance in terms of likelihood of Mobbs votes)
  • Each club's B&F running count (5-4-3-2-1 from each club in each game as judged by vote giver)

We have a few other little ideas to contribute along the way. Stay tuned.

EVERY player. EVERY club. EVERY round.

May need to quit one of my jobs or sell one of my kids to keep up with all this Media in S18......
The job puts good on the table........ Just saying....... :p

Excellent team of analysts. Would be even better if a Speck or an Eth was involved as well.
I asked Speck, as I thought he did a great job with the Mobbs medal predictions. Unfortunately, time doesn't permit it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent team of analysts. Would be even better if a Speck or an Eth was involved as well.
I asked Speck, as I thought he did a great job with the Mobbs medal predictions. Unfortunately, time doesn't permit it.
I know I'm disappointed I can't but I really don't want to start something and not finish it. I'll do a bit more ad-hoc stuff later in the season though when I'm back at uni rather than working.

It's all about the Qooty.

For S18, this thread will be a collaborative initiative that will focus on QOOTY ONLY.

I have joined forces with TheFreshBanana of the Wonders, Bengwatkins of the Bombers and akkaps of the Dragons.

We will present a visually appealing analysis of the qooty as it unfolds. Importantly, this will include a week by week vote count involving:

• OkeyJoke Medal (5-4-3-2-1 on qooty performance as judged by vote giver)
  • Mobbs Medal (3-2-1 on qooty performance in terms of likelihood of Mobbs votes)
  • Each club's B&F running count (5-4-3-2-1 from each club in each game as judged by vote giver)

We have a few other little ideas to contribute along the way. Stay tuned.

EVERY player. EVERY club. EVERY round.

I demand royalties......

I demand royalties......
Odd request but sure, here you go ....

wills-and-kate.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back