Sim Qooty64 v10.5 RELEASED

Remove this Banner Ad

Winrar, its the better version of Winzip and it lets you use its trial period for EVER!
Just remember:
tT5hs.jpg

I'm guessing I can't download it for free . . . If that's the case, what qooty simulator would be the the most recent that is compatible for Windows {I think} 7 and also free (keep in mind, I'm not a tech guy and have no interest in becoming one thus any version will do)
winRAR is free. Download qooty using the link in the OP

Righto guys im not so smart with this Qooty download but wanting to run a few trial games for the Furies.

Ive created a league but how do i create teams??

Any help appreciated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto guys im not so smart with this Qooty download but wanting to run a few trial games for the Furies.

Ive created a league but how do i create teams??

Any help appreciated

Ill be doing some SIMing tonight, Ill be able to walk you through it when its in front of me.

Easiest thing to do for teams as well is to make a notepad file, call it for example Furiesteam. Put all 20 names of players in the notepad file in ascending order, so:

Player 1
Player 2

etc

Then, when you enter the teams for your league, it'll ask you for the players names starting at the back pocket. You just type ^Furiesteam.txt and it will autofill all 20 spots BUT, YOU MUST HAVE THE NOTEPAD FILE IN THE SAME FOLDER AS THE QOOTY PROGRAM otherwise it cant find it.

No that would move all your stats to the new guys name
Is it possible to delete teams in a league then re-add them?

This just saves me time from manually adding every single new player in a practice match.

Is it possible to delete teams in a league then re-add them?

This just saves me time from manually adding every single new player in a practice match.
You want to change positions for different players?

Use the "transfer" function

Remove this Banner Ad

Back