Sim Qooty64 v10.5 RELEASED

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day Mobbenfuhrer !

I seem to be having a technical difficulty with playing a game on qooty. Every time I try to start a game It comes up with an unhandled error and says "Line:2868 File not found. Continue?". This error is stopping me from simming games so it would be great if you found a solution to it.
Thanks in advance.

G'day Mobbenfuhrer !

I seem to be having a technical difficulty with playing a game on qooty. Every time I try to start a game It comes up with an unhandled error and says "Line:2868 File not found. Continue?". This error is stopping me from simming games so it would be great if you found a solution to it.
Thanks in advance.
Have you created a league and teams yet? That seems to be an attempt to load a game report file to access form statistics. I'm kind've out of my own loop these days.
If this is the very first switch-on of the game, then I have no idea. If you have got a league underway and then it just suddenly started happening, you could wipe the league and restart.

Is there an updated download link somewhere?
The link in the OP should still be good.

Qooty is complete. There is nothing more that can be added.

(I don't have the facility to code the game anymore unfortunately)
Facility or faculty? :p

Qooty is complete. There is nothing more that can be added.

(I don't have the facility to code the game anymore unfortunately)

Did the Apple II die?

Apologies if this is in the wrong spot, but I was wondering why there never seems to be any stoppages during the match. From what I can tell, the ball is always in play until either a score is made or the quarter ends.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies if this is in the wrong spot, but I was wondering why there never seems to be any stoppages during the match. From what I can tell, the ball is always in play until either a score is made or the quarter ends.
You've got to blow the whistle.

Yeah it's not 100% accurate. There are instances where people kick for goal in one quarter and score in the next, or don't score at all because the game ends.

It's a sim with a few issues but that's the charm of it.

You've got to blow the whistle.

Yeah it's not 100% accurate. There are instances where people kick for goal in one quarter and score in the next, or don't score at all because the game ends.

It's a sim with a few issues but that's the charm of it.

I figured it was more likely simply a shortcoming of the sim rather than a deliberate choice. Thanks for the responses though.

Yeah I am guessing my dropbox account has gone. Maybe sometime I will look to see why it has gone, and if there is anything I can do about it!
Yeah, that'd be great. This sim you've created is terrific and it'd be a shame if it was no longer available.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back