Media Qox Sports Media Presents: The Virgin Cup Season 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I forgot it was, especially after I won the round 1 nod
That's a major accomplishment considering the vast majority of the league are 'yes' men.

That's a major accomplishment considering the vast majority of the league are 'yes' men.
What's a major accomplishment... forgetting about this thread?

What's a major accomplishment... forgetting about this thread?
You won the round 1 nod. Your head moved up and down faster than everyone else.

Noding along with all your bullshit at the pub to make you feel important has conditioned me well :D
So next time I ask if you'd like a beer, I assume its a no if you nod your head. :D

ROUND 10, 11 & 12

Apologies for the recent lapse in nominations but we are back and we have three more rookies to add to the Cherry Popper pie.

With only 3 games to go, the race for the Virgin Cup is heating up, so make sure you get involved and post.

Our first nominee, despite a drop off in the posting stakes, has played some great Qooty and can no longer be ignored. jackenny has scored over 1000 Exie Points this season and averages 20 disposals a game - a fantastic achievement.

If he can get his posting up to scratch (he hasn't posted in a month) then the Hawks may have unearthed a gem. That said, the Hawks look to be investing a lot into someone who, at least recently, is inactive. Certainly a tough ask for the captain Mr Eagle.

1 : 10.11 {lHBF} - JT_the_Man to send the ball forward.
1 : 10.15 {lHBF} - He has a bounce.
1 : 10.19 {rW} - jackenny takes off on a lead.
1 : 10.23 {rW} - jackenny runs back with the flight of the ball and takes it!.

: 24.01 {lW} - He just bombs away in the direction of wharfie_1870 and jackenny.
4 : 24.06 {lW} - But jackenny is standing in the way and marks.
4 : 24.1 {rW} - jackenny signals for his teammates to present.

One nominee who is certainly not lacking in the posting is Furies rookie SpudsLoveChild. He has proven himself a great pick-up this season and it's not only his posting that is top notch - he too is over 1000 Exie Points for the season and is averaging 21.5 touches a game. I'm sure Wacky Tiger and the Furies heirachy are impressed and if Spud can get a bit more involved in the forum as we head into the latter part of the season, he may be a late bolter for the EKA Medal.

Spud's highlights include:

2 : 19.58 {rW} - Quality gather by Tommycash.
2 : 20.02 {rW} - SpudsLoveChild monsters Tommycash.

4 : .34 {C} - This is Anfield signals for his teammates to present.
4 : .38 {lW} - He transfers play using SpudsLoveChild.
4 : .45 {lW} - Tommycash will take this. No - he's dropped it.
4 : .49 {lW} - SpudsLoveChild breaks free and has found some space.
4 : .55 {lW} - Fires out the handpass to tigland.

Another EKA outsider is Bandits rookie Red mist. Only 7 games this season but averages 83.5 Exie Points 16 disposals and half a goal a game. Given the rough start to the season Shermy and the Bandits endured, picking up a reliable poster and decent player certainly proves the club is heading in the right direction - especially when you consider they also have Aussie Assault and cammo6556 nominated as well.

His highlights include:

1 : 12.46 {rW} - Red Mist presents.
1 : 12.5 {rW} - At the back is Red Mist who will take the mark.
1 : 12.54 {rW} - Red Mist looks downfield.

4 : 14.37 {rW} - A kick towards Red Mist territory.
4 : 14.41 {rW} - Red Mist pushes off and take a gutsy diving mark.
4 : 14.45 {rW} - Red Mist sizes the options in front of him.

Congratulations to all the nominees - keep up the good work and good luck for the remainder of the season.

ROUND 10, 11 & 12

Apologies for the recent lapse in nominations but we are back and we have three more rookies to add to the Cherry Popper pie.

With only 3 games to go, the race for the Virgin Cup is heating up, so make sure you get involved and post.

Our first nominee, despite a drop off in the posting stakes, has played some great Qooty and can no longer be ignored. jackenny has scored over 1000 Exie Points this season and averages 20 disposals a game - a fantastic achievement.

If he can get his posting up to scratch (he hasn't posted in a month) then the Hawks may have unearthed a gem. That said, the Hawks look to be investing a lot into someone who, at least recently, is inactive. Certainly a tough ask for the captain Mr Eagle.

One nominee who is certainly not lacking in the posting is Furies rookie SpudsLoveChild. He has proven himself a great pick-up this season and it's not only his posting that is top notch - he too is over 1000 Exie Points for the season and is averaging 21.5 touches a game. I'm sure Wacky Tiger and the Furies heirachy are impressed and if Spud can get a bit more involved in the forum as we head into the latter part of the season, he may be a late bolter for the EKA Medal.

Spud's highlights include:

Another EKA outsider is Bandits rookie Red mist. Only 7 games this season but averages 83.5 Exie Points 16 disposals and half a goal a game. Given the rough start to the season Shermy and the Bandits endured, picking up a reliable poster and decent player certainly proves the club is heading in the right direction - especially when you consider they also have Aussie Assault and cammo6556 nominated as well.

His highlights include:

Congratulations to all the nominees - keep up the good work and good luck for the remainder of the season.
Thanks Frankston Rover for the nomination.

Well, it's been a big week...Prince Harry in Sydney, Kitty Kat finally squeezing out our new princess, and rumours that Zayn is getting back with 1D.

It's almost enough to make me forget that I'm a Richmond member that plays for the Furies.

I'd like to close with just one simple thought - something that could change everything if we could just make it happen...#sackwacky

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair though, I didn't ignore you because of the stats.
Jealous that I get to fall asleep next to your captain every night.

I get it.

Jealous that I get to fall asleep next to your captain every night.

I get it.

No wonder he can't be arsed posting the side...

Too busy sleeping with the enemy.

#sackfilth

No wonder he can't be arsed posting the side...

Too busy sleeping with the enemy.

#sackfilth
God damn it Frankston Rover, the Bears are one place away from the finals, my cunning stunt to ensure the Dragons lost enough points to push them out and us in was working fine, and now you've gone and uncovered it so thanks a lot.

Five goals and ignored?

Sad face...
What a joke.

If Danoz did indeed make the decision than he is an idiot.

5 goals in a smashing of the top team.

What a joke.

Who would've thought the Warriors would be suckers for an aggressive lady?

What a joke.

Pfft it's nothing compared to 13 touches and 2 goals against a mediocre team

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back