Media Qox Sports Media Presents: The Virgin Cup Season 19

Remove this Banner Ad

I want a pair of pants.

Also, your brother has successfully Facebook stalked me. Cheers. NOW I CANT HAVE NICE THINGS. :(

When you and I recorded a podcast together last year you basically told me all of your private details and described your profile picture so I could find you.

Then I forgot.

It's your fault for reminding me today.

When you and I recorded a podcast together last year you basically told me all of your private details and described your profile picture so I could find you.

Then I forgot.

It's your fault for reminding me today.

Ah, so that explains why the bank recommended I change my PIN...

Can I have a pants badge? Pretty please, with sugar on top!

651.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Season 19 - Round 2

The Wonders v Wolves match was the scene of two young sides head-butting to prove who housed the most promising youngsters. After having Willo_ nominated in round one, the Wolves were after another notch in their belt, while the Wonders once again laid out their impressive array of recruits for the Sweet FA world to see.

One who stood out strongly for the second straight week was Wonders rover Hen Da Man. Roving the field from full back to full forward, at times it was difficult to tell which Wolf was responsible for manning him up. Not afraid to throw his weight around, Hen racked up 11 tackles. He also had 18 disposals to cap off his performance.

Setting up the first goal for veteran ClarkeM started his day nicely, and though he missed a shot on the run a few minutes from the final siren, he can be well pleased with his development thus far in season 19.

Highlights
1 : 2.07 {CHF} - A poor handpass but hen da man is up to the challenge.
1 : 2.13 {CHF} - He gets a handpass to SSwans2011.
1 : 2.17 {CHF} - He involves hen da man in the play.
1 : 2.19 {FF} - A bit of a miskick.
1 : 2.24 {FF} - A mark to ClarkeM.
1 : 2.28 {FF} - Nobody's checking ClarkeM.
1 : 2.31 {FF} - A snap at goal ....
1 : 2.35 {FF} - It's through.
3 : 4.33 {lHFF} - Great bump by hen da man. apollo_creed has not moved.
4 : 8.45 {CHF} - That's a fantasic tackle by hen da man.
4 : 14.24 {lW} - Handpass to space. hen da man runs onto it.
4 : 14.26 {lW} - hen da man bounces the ball.
4 : 14.31 {lW} - Fires out the handpass to RookieListed.

While the Wonders were unable to get up on the day, the future of Hen and his rookie colleagues is sure to keep a bright spark in skipper TheFreshBanana's eye.

Congratulations to hen da man on being the round 2 Cherry Popper for this seasons Virgin Cup.

Season 19 - Round 2

The Wonders v Wolves match was the scene of two young sides head-butting to prove who housed the most promising youngsters. After having Willo_ nominated in round one, the Wolves were after another notch in their belt, while the Wonders once again laid out their impressive array of recruits for the Sweet FA world to see.

One who stood out strongly for the second straight week was Wonders rover Hen Da Man. Roving the field from full back to full forward, at times it was difficult to tell which Wolf was responsible for manning him up. Not afraid to throw his weight around, Hen racked up 11 tackles. He also had 18 disposals to cap off his performance.

Setting up the first goal for veteran ClarkeM started his day nicely, and though he missed a shot on the run a few minutes from the final siren, he can be well pleased with his development thus far in season 19.

Highlights

While the Wonders were unable to get up on the day, the future of Hen and his rookie colleagues is sure to keep a bright spark in skipper TheFreshBanana's eye.

Congratulations to hen da man on being the round 2 Cherry Popper for this seasons Virgin Cup.

Well done hen da man

Reckon you might have just pipped TN25 as Willo_ just got you last week

Hahaha agreed mate and cheers Danoz and Frankston Rover for the award! Thought TN25 had done more than enough this week to get the nomination but I guess it's just justice for last week. I'm sure he will have his cherry popped at some point this season though, you have some good competition down there at the Wolves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back