Game Day Qualifying & Elimination Finals Gameday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Question to the AFL:
Stupid decision RE: Port having to wear away strip. On top of this, why on earth are Tiggers also wearing their away strip and on top of the top of this, why are the Umpires wearing lime green which would be more of a clash with the Tiggers too? Wouldn't the Umpires be better wearing the pink strips?
Call me stupid.

Question to the AFL:
Stupid decision RE: Port having to wear away strip. On top of this, why on earth are Tiggers also wearing their away strip and on top of the top of this, why are the Umpires wearing lime green which would be more of a clash with the Tiggers too? Wouldn't the Umpires be better wearing the pink strips?
Call me stupid.

I still have no idea how Port's normal strip would clash with Richmond's...got me ****ed??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question to the AFL:
Call me stupid.

Same. Just stupid. Once Port went for the prison-bars, Richmond had to wear their home strip. Don't the AFL even put the strips next to each other and see if they actually work? o_O

I don't normally like watching non-Carlton games that aren't close. But this is the clear exception. Watching Richmond get belted by a rampant and exciting Port Adelaide is actually pretty awesome. Come on 100+ #BeatThemByMoreThanYouBeatUsPlease

Highlight of that first half was Bruce doing his best Count of Sesame St impersonation after Port kicked their 6th goal.

Glad we didn't make the finals, if we were going to be slaughtered like this. Very happy we are getting pick 6 and can reload, Tigers still have 4-5 players just not up to it.

Port are going to be scary in the next few years if they can snag a quality ruckman and another key power forward

Richmond and Essendon are the only teams not to have won a final in a decade. FFS even Melbourne have.

Highlight of that first half was Bruce doing his best Count of Sesame St impersonation after Port kicked their 6th goal.

Glad we didn't make the finals, if we were going to be slaughtered like this. Very happy we are getting pick 6 and can reload, Tigers still have 4-5 players just not up to it.

Port are going to be scary in the next few years if they can snag a quality ruckman and another key power forward

Agreed. When this is all over Richmond may well have been better off not making the 8, from a psychological perspective I think a 100+ thumping here would be harder to recover from. Especially after what we did to them last year from ninth :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back