Queensland State Election (31/1/2015) - Labor form govt (Thread pg 54)

Remove this Banner Ad

Tomjas00

Senior List
Aug 12, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
I really think you need to get over it. Done, gone, dusted.
It will take time and you might even get to like it and besides if it the Libs losing in QLD that concerns you, you still have Tony.

Ha ha

I don't support Tony and never have

However, the ALP will be bad for QLD

Ha ha
I don't support Tony and never have
However, the ALP will be bad for QLD
You can't know that, too early.
Surely you should be happy that the corruption and cronyism is gone.
I think it is a positive making few promises, isn't it better than making promises that would only be broken?

B9wpNDeCEAAqv2a.jpg

Whilst I generally agree with what you write, I couldn't disagree more strongly with this.

I'm always intrigued when people say this. Can you 'please explain'? (Genuinely interested)

If you have issues with the government of the day, and you are of voting age, then not voting indicates that you don't want to be part of the democratic process - more specifically, using the ballot box to boot out a government you don't like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
You must be stupid. Credit rating agencies have no idea. I am still waiting for you too explain how they got it so wrong before the GFC?
If I did explain it to you, you would never be able to understand it.
Get your mate to log on and I'll explain it to him, he obviously has far more patience than I do

If the LNP keep the Borg as leader then they have no hope of being voted back into power any time soon

Anyway, at least we have a government

Best thing would be for the ALP to sit on their hands for a while as they have no policies or experience

Unfortunately, pollies cant help but making change for change sake so there will almost certainly be some monumental ****ups coming down the pipe
The ALP cabinet has vastly more experience than the LNP had when they took power.

I don't think anyone could stuff things up as much as the LNP have.

The ALP cabinet has vastly more experience than the LNP had when they took power.

Exactly. I don't understand this ridicule over lack of experience. LNP had 18 months of government in 20 years prior to winning the 2012 election and most were totally newbs to government.

25% of the ALP MPs have been in government before, one of them Federal.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool

The LNP didn't stuff things up. They lied, they were arrogant and Newman made some decisions that left the integrity of the judicial system up for question.

The LNP didn't stuff things up. They lied, they were arrogant and Newman made some decisions that left the integrity of the judicial system up for question.
That would be a text book case of stuffing things up, IMO.

May 20, 2006
In the Clique.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
;);););)
Let me get this straight. So what you are saying is that Internet Forums don't like the truth? ;)
Depends what the truth is. You yourself admit that they lied. I will let you into a little secret about Health. They lied about the waiting lists. You do know that there was a non waiting list as well don't you old mate. ;););)

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
;);););)
Depends what the truth is. You yourself admit that they lied. I will let you into a little secret about Health. They lied about the waiting lists. You do know that there was a non waiting list as well don't you old mate. ;););)
Did Anna's ads tell you that? :drunk:

May 20, 2006
In the Clique.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Did Anna's ads tell you that? :drunk:
No but I do have my contacts in various departments. If you have a contact ot two on the subject of health why don't you ask about the ex member for Lytton and the tears of blood he cried trying to save his job after the cuts to his electorate ****ed him over. I used to take the piss out of him. Called him the "teary eyed check out chick" and other demeaning names. He in fact won my respect. He got stuck in defending his electorate. Gave em curry about waiting lists and the killing off of the local services. Tell me mate, can the same be said for the suckhole in Toowoomba North? Nope!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back