Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Overlays for templates.

Where is everyone getting them from?
I had the same question. I just search "white shirt" on google and then I pick a good one and hit "Multiply" as my blending option.

I know this is not a Q or A , I was not sure where to post this without spoiling specific threads or resorting to pm-ing every poster. Here's wishing everyone on FJGD and BF a Merry Christmas / Season's Greetings and Happy and safe New Year. Thanks to everyone who have posted up things such as the great designs seen on here and tutorials etc , for the help (personal or otherwise) , I have enjoyed seeing excellent work from everyone both regulars and newbies , keep up the great work ,

Cheers , Old Chap :thumbsu:.

Almost worth it's own thread but do you guys think there will ever be a NFL/NBA style one manufacturer for every team? Could it ever happen?

If the AFL sees that to be the most profitable course of action, I'm sure they would.

But which companies would be willing to do it?
I don't think it would be profitable enough for manufacturers to do it for us.

If the AFL sees that to be the most profitable course of action, I'm sure they would.

But which companies would be willing to do it?
I don't think it would be profitable enough for manufacturers to do it for us.
Rule out Nike, Adidas, Canterbury and Puma as they're only doing 1 or 2 teams, then you get either ISC or BLK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And they've got about 6 teams, max?
I don't see either of them increasing it by 12.

It makes sense for Nike and Adidas to do it in the US, but here, no one's got enough of a presence in the sport to do it.

Nah no way would it be BLK.

BLK offer basically free gear and a low threshold of jumpers needed to be bought/sold/profits. Correct? They offer good deals, not necessarily good money.

The AFL would take someone who'd stump up a load of cash – the AFL would rather control central profits and distribute that in terms of equalisation, than worrying about how much free s**t each club can wrangle.

It could end up a very good deal for us jumper nerds or a shocking one. I mean shocking in terms of an Under Armour coming in and butchering everything and trying to corner a new Aussie market. Or hey, maybe Nike could step up.

I wonder if essendon will think about a logo change this year for the 2017 season. After the whole saga is over and done with it would be nice for a fresh start

I wonder if essendon will think about a logo change this year for the 2017 season. After the whole saga is over and done with it would be nice for a fresh start
It was tweeted by someone within the club that they are looking at a new design. I can't find it right now :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back