Discussion Question and Answer Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

From seller
OFFICIAL ADIDAS AFL COLLINGWOOD MAGPIES PLAYER ISSUE JUMPER GUERNSEY SWAN CLOKE
,1294475295,dxqq4O_19274_tumbleweed.GIF

Does anyone have any news reports/discussions or just some memories of how people reacted to the newer jumper styles? When teams ditched the knitted types? Player responses? etc.

Also perhaps feedback over new teams and their jumpers by the press at the time, like WCE, Freo, Port, etc.

It is actually a sample made by Adidas for the 2009 season and sold at their factory outlet. They were obviously trying out the home design at the front for a clash jumper.
Below is another sample for the home jumper from 2009 where the neck bib and trim is white with white piping down the sides. Notice this one at this stage does not have the printed club song inside the collar.
images

It is actually a sample made by Adidas for the 2009 season and sold at their factory outlet. They were obviously trying out the home design at the front for a clash jumper.
Below is another sample for the home jumper from 2009 where the neck bib and trim is white with white piping down the sides. Notice this one at this stage does not have the printed club song inside the collar.
images
Thanks for the info, mate. It's strange that the sample got to the PI stage though. I guess they show them off to the club that way.

Thanks for the info, mate. It's strange that the sample got to the PI stage though. I guess they show them off to the club that way.

joblo will know that there were plenty of advertisements in Rebel Sport catalogues that featured the Pies jumper with a white bib – throughout the whole year!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It appears half of the logos (which were posted by wizardwaffle) have been taken down or dissappeared again.

Anyway, title says it all. Also looking for the Eagle used before the current revised one (the one on their 2006 premiership jumper), and the "Eagles" text on their old jumpers

Thanks in advance :)

It appears half of the logos (which were posted by wizardwaffle) have been taken down or dissappeared again.

Anyway, title says it all. Also looking for the Eagle used before the current revised one (the one on their 2006 premiership jumper), and the "Eagles" text on their old jumpers

Merge in Request thread.

Hey Heardy!

How are you going?

Unfortunately, I am not in possession of what you require, but I'm sure if you ask wizardwaffle, he might be able to help you out. Or even better, someone that has them may send the templates to you.

In future reference, there is a thread called the Universal Template Thread - Discussion which would be an easier place to post. I understand that you may not be aware of this thread which hasn't been posted in since April.

Thanks for coming to the board and I hope that you get the templates that you require.

Regards,

Greater Gattsby

Merge in Request thread.
That is how a response should look like.

Specifically, Heardy doesn't have the ability to merge threads, and I'm sure it's up to Gibbsy to make this decision.

Does anyone if north melbourne ever wore blue numbers on their home jumpers in 2006 ?
AFL Premiership Season 2006 the ps2 game said we did, but we never have.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back