Question of the Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

May 9, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I picked this up from another forum. Every day a new question is asked by whoever gets in first.

First question.

You are awarded an NBA franchise in Las Vegas starting next season. The comish gives you the option to pick anyone in the league from any team to start as your franchise player. There is only one restriction, the player can't be Lebron James or Kevin Durant.

Who do you pick? Remember you are in Las Vegas, so while winning is important you need to remember that maybe entertainment value is just as important.

Tough decision between Blake and Davis, but I'd take Anthony Davis just cos watching Blake's jumpshot everyday would piss me off too much.

I think Anthony Davis is the easy choice. Young, already a gun, and versatile enough so you can fit just about any players around him.

Anthony David by a mile.

Unless I could take Eddy Curry to see him demolish the buffet.
were you thinking of this guy when you wrote this?
Craig-David-Clear-HD.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bobcats need to finish 6th if they want a chance to win a playoff series. While it's possible they make it to the second round (only if they get up to 6th as they are no chance from 7th or 8th) I don't see it happening

I think the fact they made the playoffs means the year is at a minimum an A- for them, an A if they can force 6 or 7 games in the first round and an A+ if they manage to make the second round.

Projection time...

Where do the following players finish their careers on the all time scoring list:
Kobe
Dirk
LeBron
KD

Remember it's when they retire, so Kobe could retire at number 1, and so can KD.

I've had Davis as the player with the 3rd most trade value for a while, easy to start a franchise with him. 2 way young big man with crazy athleticism and size. Range of skills. Can guard perimeter players and destroys the PNR both ways. Drummond close, but Chris Paul my 2nd player. Paul George would have to be tempting, seems to be that stripper culture in Vegas so surely he'd stay.

Haven't watched enough different teams, but George has been good on d, Jimmy Butler has been great while playing monster minutes, could Noah get a look in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back