Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

I've had issues with both, but thats mostly because of the third world internet here.

The reason i might go LP is because i can get 1600kps, whereas with BS i have to choose 800 or 3200, and 3200 can be sketchy. The first few games have been pretty average, but again thats the useless internet here rather than any particular issues with the service.

Even at work where i have UFB its still a bit average... useless NZ internet

I've had issues with both, but thats mostly because of the third world internet here.

The reason i might go LP is because i can get 1600kps, whereas with BS i have to choose 800 or 3200, and 3200 can be sketchy. The first few games have been pretty average, but again thats the useless internet here rather than any particular issues with the service.

Even at work where i have UFB its still a bit average... useless NZ internet

Well I watched 100+ hours of league pass last year with absolutely no issue whatsoever.

Except for Tommy H commentating...but with league pass you can change that.

I haven't used Ballsteams, but watched a 100 odd games last year on League pass from all over the world. No issues unless it was my internet.

Do you get NBA TV on Ballstreams? That's worth $40 by itself.

Why pick Ballstreams for $100, when you can get NBA Pass for $140?

I've used both.

Whilst League Pass isn't amazing, it has been more reliable in my experience. The higher frame rate of Ballstreams gets laggy on my connection for some reason.

The interface is also better on LP.

Actual quality of stream? Ballstream hands down, but that's not much good if it won't stream continuously.

I have heard that they have Aussie servers now, so it might have changed this season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The video skipping on League Pass is becoming beyond a joke

Has anyone actually been charged yet for there automatic recurring fee? It says it was meant to be the 5th but mine hasn't been charged yet

The video skipping on League Pass is becoming beyond a joke

Has anyone actually been charged yet for there automatic recurring fee? It says it was meant to be the 5th but mine hasn't been charged yet

Yeah, currently watching the GWS/Hou replay and it's basically unwatchable. I thought it may have been an issue in the first week of the season with all the people using the free trial period (and I was willing to accept that), but if anything it is worse now.

It only seems to be in replay, which is a pain because that is how I watch 90% of the games as it skips all the ads.

And, no I haven't been charged yet.

Anyone had any trouble with sound? I find that sometimes I have no sound.

Also I plug my laptop into the big screen and the sound sometimes doesn't play on the TV (using HDMI). Any ideas?

Also I plug my laptop into the big screen and the sound sometimes doesn't play on the TV (using HDMI). Any ideas?

If your plugging in the HDMI when the video is already going you might need to restart the video, ie; click on another game and back or close league pass & start it again.

Ignore this if your not :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back