Question to other League Pass subscribers

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone has mentioned before, probably have but anyway. I used ballers last season and it was absolutely great. Used HD all season, smooth as a babies. Way cheaper than LP
Yeah I used it too. Thought is was quite good and a cheaper option.

The story goes that in the Netherlands it is legal to re-broadcast the news and there sports is catagorised as 'news'. As long as it isn't broadcast 'live' they are legal. Thus they delay the broadcast a few seconds. Whether this is all true or not I do not know, but that is what I was told.

Still undecided whether to re-subscribe this year though.

Hi all, just wondering what country is the cheapest to subscribe from for the upcoming season. Also, are there any promo codes out?

Cheers...

Last edited:
Hi all, just wondering what country is the cheapest to subscribe from for the upcoming season. Also, are there any promo codes out?

Cheers...
Im assuming we all need a replacement for Hola now. Any suggestions out there?

Just got an email about auto renewal, however this time it quoted my price in Indian rupees so I guess I'm ok to let it auto renewal this year? Pretty sure last year it was going to hit me up for the Aus price but it seems it's kept my proxy price.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone tried purchasing through a proxy this year?
Can't get it to work for any of the conventional countries (Africa, India)
Can only get it to show prices in USD, Euro or Yen. All equalling about 280AUD - still cheaper, but can one do better?
(Using hola btw)

Has anyone tried purchasing through a proxy this year?
Can't get it to work for any of the conventional countries (Africa, India)
Can only get it to show prices in USD, Euro or Yen. All equalling about 280AUD - still cheaper, but can one do better?
(Using hola btw)

canada $170 for premium

Although with Canada are you at risk of getting blacked out Raptors games? Think thats the way it works isn't it?
I think the blackouts only apply when using NBALP. So if you buy with a Canadian IP (or whatever it is) but then once using it are just going through your own Aus servers, there should be no blackouts.

This may be a silly question but I didn't know where else to post it. When do the ESPN mock drafts start and is there a link ?
I don't think ESPN will start there's up until the hot end of the NCAA season - mainly because they'll get it way wrong and in turn be shat on in hindsight if they release it earlier, and it won't get a whole lot of hits (though what do I know they may already have one)
NBAdraft.net have there's up well in advance as well as a few other sites.
Things change a lot during the college year, some guys flame out, some guys don't nominate, and some guys set the world on fire - for example, I just looked up the archived page of NBADraft.net's 2015 mock from November 2014
In the lottery they have undrafted and 2nd rounders:
Norman Powell
Cliff Alexander
Wayne Selden
Caris LeVert
Montrezl Harrell
And they have Kaminsky going 2nd round, and first rounders Russell, RHJ, Lyles and Turner undrafted

I don't think ESPN will start there's up until the hot end of the NCAA season - mainly because they'll get it way wrong and in turn be shat on in hindsight if they release it earlier, and it won't get a whole lot of hits (though what do I know they may already have one)
NBAdraft.net have there's up well in advance as well as a few other sites.
Things change a lot during the college year, some guys flame out, some guys don't nominate, and some guys set the world on fire - for example, I just looked up the archived page of NBADraft.net's 2015 mock from November 2014
In the lottery they have undrafted and 2nd rounders:
Norman Powell
Cliff Alexander
Wayne Selden
Caris LeVert
Montrezl Harrell
And they have Kaminsky going 2nd round, and first rounders Russell, RHJ, Lyles and Turner undrafted

Thanks mate for your help

Hey guys, i usually watch replays in the arvo as Kings games are always 10am here in perth. Is ballstreams good for full game replays as i very rarely watch live. Ive heard somewhere that LP is better for archived stuff. I used the Argentinan server last year and paid around $130 i think. So ballstreams seems good value.

Ballstreams are fine for replays Miggs. Watched every kings game last year and only had a few issues throughout the year. Nothing too bad and good for the price.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back