General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Should we have a Mark Thompson thread just like we have a thread for the players? Would love a collection of his greatest moments from this year.

AFL-Round-19-Flesh-Wound.jpg

I do these each week - more like this at the 'footy-related-cartoons-and-caricatures' thread

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That sounds like some quality sugar water she is drinking there. Why not just heat up a coke or something and be done with it?
She's steering clear of caffeine so coke won't help.
She gets her first latte at 7am in the office and will drink it about 11am as she does not like hot coffee.

And she does not like iced coffee either.

Strange

I've changed my mind. Slap her.

Just kidding of course.

But not really.
I wouldn't go that far, though I have doubts with anyone that starts work on a Monday morning at 7am with no caffeine. I start at that time and have already had 2 coffees.

Bulletproof coffee is the only way to go.

I wouldn't go that far, though I have doubts with anyone that starts work on a Monday morning at 7am with no caffeine. I start at that time and have already had 2 coffees.
Just sat down to my second. :thumbsu:
Btw not sure of where you work but my workplace has an issue with staff slapping each other.

Crazy I know !

Definitely sounds like an odd thing to have issues with. My workplace has an issue with working. I think I'm the only one who has an issue with it though. Having said that, my boss has called in sick and I am not planning on doing much as a result.

Btw not sure of where you work but my workplace has an issue with staff slapping each other.

Crazy I know !

I just googled slapping in the workplace. Who would have though it was such a widespread issue!? Seriously- is it that hard? No slapping people! Particularly of the turkey variety! (Don't google that at work)

Just sat down to my second. :thumbsu:

Definitely sounds like an odd thing to have issues with. My workplace has an issue with working. I think I'm the only one who has an issue with it though. Having said that, my boss has called in sick and I am not planning on doing much as a result.

So it's just a normal day at the office than? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back