General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Still don't know how our conversation went from rimming, to coffee, to slapping people, back to coffee
It's the sort of short attention span and scatter gun approach you'd expect of people who, well, drink a lot of coffee. :drunk:

Am I right in thinking that I should be able to scan my flexi membership barcode at Friday night's game? It's not a reserved seat only game is it?

Am I right in thinking that I should be able to scan my flexi membership barcode at Friday night's game? It's not a reserved seat only game is it?
The club tweeted during the week that members with away access can scan into the ground and sit in GA.

Guys I live in Sydney but am making it down for our Round 23 match v the Scum at the G. Any tips on buying tickets? I want to try and avoid being anywhere near Carlscum supporters if possible. Thanks in advance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also, anyone know why I can't buy general public tickets for this game on ticketek? Is it just not open to the general public yet? Or am I missing something?

Also, anyone know why I can't buy general public tickets for this game on ticketek? Is it just not open to the general public yet? Or am I missing something?
I don't think there's any general admission available for Essendon games at Etihad. Being West Coast, the crowd won't be ridiculous- bit you'll have to buy reserved seats.

I don't think there's any general admission available for Essendon games at Etihad. Being West Coast, the crowd won't be ridiculous- bit you'll have to buy reserved seats.

Cheers Doss. Sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant the Carlton game, Round 23. I know its a Carlton home game but I should be able to get tickets shouldn't I?

Cheers Doss. Sorry, I wasn't clear, I meant the Carlton game, Round 23. I know its a Carlton home game but I should be able to get tickets shouldn't I?
Gah, that will teach me not to post when I'm half asleep! Sorry.

The Carlton game might not be open to the general public yet. In any case, you should be fine- Carlton won't be in the finals so I doubt the crowd will be that big.

Gah, that will teach me not to post when I'm half asleep! Sorry.

The Carlton game might not be open to the general public yet. In any case, you should be fine- Carlton won't be in the finals so I doubt the crowd will be that big.

Yeah, that is what I was thinking. Thanks Doss. I don't post much but I check into the forum at least three times a day and you (and the other regulars) do a top-notch job.

Hi guys getting an Essendon tattoo, which one do you prefer and why ? I cant make my mind up ? I like the first as its more simple but the second is good as its on the gates at the club ?

Attachments

• d7ecb5689707132acc6446d266b9e2df.jpg
    d7ecb5689707132acc6446d266b9e2df.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 2yBl8.jpg
    2yBl8.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 7
Hi guys getting an Essendon tattoo, which one do you prefer and why ? I cant make my mind up ? I like the first as its more simple but the second is good as its on the gates at the club ?
I like the first one. The second one looks like an Escher painting or one of those wire frame things with the wooden beads on them they used to have at school when I was a kid (not sure what they're called).

Solid first post.

I also like the 1st one, but it looks really nice against a black background not sure how it'd look on skin.
Just wait till next year and get a Premiership one. ;)

Solid first post.

I also like the 1st one, but it looks really nice against a black background not sure how it'd look on skin.
Just wait till next year and get a Premiership one. ;)

That's a good point actually. You could just go with black ink I guess..? Or red ink with a black border?

And these are the kind of toys I was talking about that the second one remind me of..

d4d52d5e4b94ae42d602acd9b2bbba20.jpg

Hey guys , how does one get to buy tickets for cat 6 I think in near the cheer squad area for the game V Carltank ? Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back