General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

My dad told me Rene Kink was a hairdresser in Melbourne, maybe during his playing days. Was this true or was my dad telling me tall stories ? In my head I could see this great big butus of a guy with a pair of siccors cutting hair and it just didnt make sense.

Rene Kink was a hairdresser.

Expected a fairly robust discussion in here about Neeld coming to the Bombers. Sure, I posted my mirth in the Bay 13 thread, but came here to see what people really think.
Anyone got any thoughts?

Regards.
DTF
Check out our 'the coaching roundabout thread.

any one know what these logos are actually called want to get a coffee cup with the bombers one cant find any online so gonna make my own if i can find a better quality pic

mascots.gif

Is there any topic running where I can ask or get opinions on who to vote for regarding the ballot for Directorship at ECF please?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given their history with salary cap rorts & now being drug cheats. My question is..... Are Bombers the cheatingest club in the AFL? And should we give any credit for future premierships or just put it down to the club getting up to its old tricks?

Given their history with salary cap rorts & now being drug cheats. My question is..... Are Bombers the cheatingest club in the AFL? And should we give any credit for future premierships or just put it down to the club getting up to its old tricks?
I dunno, but your troll account sucked arse.

Yes, past tense.

"Cheatingest" ...
Cheezels for the children's dinner again tonight? Or is it chip 'sanwidges'? E-Z to eet wif no teef? ;-)

any one know what these logos are actually called want to get a coffee cup with the bombers one cant find any online so gonna make my own if i can find a better quality pic

mascots.gif
This post says Mero made them, and I know he was looking into merch at one point so maybe drop him a line.

This post says Mero made them, and I know he was looking into merch at one point so maybe drop him a line.
Yeah, sorry, my file with those logos got corrupted, and the backup is on an external drive that died.
I have put a few logos that don't have copyright on the footyjumpers Cafe Press shop.
But unfortunately, not that one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back