General Bombers Talk Questions and discussions that don't warrant a thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It's chicken Parmi......not parmy.

Even if I thought it was Parma, for the sake of pissing Jade off, I'd say parmi, but there are real reasons for it not being parma.

Yeah this, if anything I call it a parmi :p

You South Australians are a weird lot.

Plus your cricket team is ******* s**t

Ouch.

Tell me something I don't know.

It's chicken Parmi......not parmy.

Even if I thought it was Parma, for the sake of pissing Jade off, I'd say parmi, but there are real reasons for it not being parma.

No reason is good enough.

Saying 'parmi' is ******* shite.

First world problems!

Richmond Board had a thread which debated the very same Parma V Parmy topic

DrMike what was the outcome?
The answer was I was correct. And I accidentally deleted the thread so no one can prove otherwise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I had people knock on my door all the way up here in Central Queensland saying they were from Essendon and giving me a card to thank me for my support. :eek:

Severe

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Sorry, intrusion, etc.

Elderly relative who is a Essendon supporter asked me if I knew who would be captain next year, or likely at this stage. I thought this would be the best place to ask. Any ideas?

Sorry, intrusion, etc.

Elderly relative who is a Essendon supporter asked me if I knew who would be captain next year, or likely at this stage. I thought this would be the best place to ask. Any ideas?
There's no suggestion that it isn't Jobe.

Sorry, intrusion, etc.

Coaches/players going to discuss it apparently, but I doubt it will be anyone but Jobe.

Severe

Club Legend
Sep 26, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Thanks, apparently there was talk of change. I can't see it being anyone other then Watson, apart from maybe Heppell because of last season.

Anyone from Doncaster/Templestowe area? I got a card in the letterbox saying that someone from the club had been past but missed us. Just wondering who was doing member door knocking in the area.

Mr Brown

Rookie
Oct 21, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Where's the best place to find information related to the contracts of players on our senior playing list? Specifically I'm looking for the time remaining in the contract and the compensation that's being received by the player.

Thank in advance.

Where's the best place to find information related to the contracts of players on our senior playing list? Specifically I'm looking for the time remaining in the contract and the compensation that's being received by the player.

Thank in advance.
Welcome to Big Footy.

This thread might be a good place to start.

Shane Hird

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan The Cult of Robbo Essendon Player Sponsor 2016
May 8, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
NYJ
Calling all Bomber fans in W.A..help needed to get to 1000 likes on the official W.A FB page.

Even if you're not in W.A, why not show your support for your fellow Dons supporters and like it anyway.

There's a huge number of Essendon fans in Perth who meet up at pub near the city to watch 'away' games and when the team visits Subi there's always a big turnout of the red n black.

Thanks in advance to anyone pushing the like button. :)

image.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back