Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Stig, can we have an AMA style chat where we send in questions to a player and they respond back?

I always wanted to ask Rance what's his pre-game superstitions are and what do I have to do to keep him in Melboourne (if he is leaving).

Oct 16, 2007
9th
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Dimma's wife
Who gives a s**t about players' haircuts?

Me :cool:

#bringbackthetips

I copied that hairstyle, tips and all. Turned up to school and got heaps of compliments from girls, even those who never spoke to me. Had so many awkward hugs that day, it's not so easy to hug when you have a raging erection either.

#freemyerection

#bringbackdelediosbarnet

Apr 26, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Me :cool:

I copied that hairstyle, tips and all. Turned up to school and got heaps of compliments from girls, even those who never spoke to me. Had so many awkward hugs that day, it's not so easy to hug when you have a raging erection either.

#freemyerection

#bringbackdelediosbarnet
Every time I see mcuzzy post it is somehow related to Deledio's hair, I love it.

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
Cool little thing we got going at the moment where staff are invited down to run water for training. I went down this morning, it was very cool being in the drills and hearing the players up close and seeing how they react to things, little things like this are really great for staff to feel more involved with the footy department.

Cool little thing we got going at the moment where staff are invited down to run water for training. I went down this morning, it was very cool being in the drills and hearing the players up close and seeing how they react to things, little things like this are really great for staff to feel more involved with the footy department.
Would have been a cool thing to have recorded.

But that's sounds really awesome, who got that idea happening?

An idea from footy department, and a great one!
In the past we've been invited to strategy or review meetings during the season, but this is the first one to do with training.
As a staff member of the club, if the lads are out running laps are you allowed to join in and have a bit of a kick in the warm up, or is this as close to it as it gets?

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
As a staff member of the club, if the lads are out running laps are you allowed to join in and have a bit of a kick in the warm up, or is this as close to it as it gets?
Nah, that's their time and they are at work, not fair for us to go down then. If you've planned ahead and spoken to someone you can go down and kick footys back, but we also have staff for that.

Nah, that's their time and they are at work, not fair for us to go down then. If you've planned ahead and spoken to someone you can go down and kick footys back, but we also have staff for that.
Ah yeah that's fair enough.

I'd assume since most of your work is done off a computer if you wanted to watch you could sit outside with a laptop?

Rumballs

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, The Mighty Cherries
Good idea. Any tidbits?
Raffle one of those for the fans?

I have a nice window at my desk where I can watch training from. But if I've got some spare time I sometimes go out to the balcony and watch with other staff.
Serious question this, whats the policy on smokers?
Obviously if one of the players got caught having a dart, especially at the club they'd be in some strife but you can't stop people off the street you employ from smoking so are their areas you can go too, or do some of the staff watch training from the balcony while having a smoking break?

Just curious how you police that in an area like an elite sporting club.

Back