Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hrm interesting ME Bank have changed their name to ME so now the ME Bank Center is called just the ME Center. They also have a new logo

launch-home-page-960x400.png

changes you’ll see.
We believe that banks have become too complex and the best kind of bank for our customers is one that simply helps you get ahead. This is the start of…

• a simpler logo and name – we’re changing from ME Bank, to simply ME. And a logo that’s black and white, just like ME.
  • new inventions, made for you by ME – we’re working to reinvent products, simplify processes and make things faster and smarter for you and ME, here’s just a few…

http://www.mebank.com.au/about-us/about-me/

RFC_Official are we going to see those horrible green ME Bank signs changed to this new logo at punt road ? I know that they're not renuing past this season so will we just leave the green ones on until the contract is done after this season and then get em off to make way for the new naming rights sponsor?

Hrm interesting ME Bank have changed their name to ME so now the ME Bank Center is called just the ME Center. They also have a new logo

RFC_Official are we going to see those horrible green ME Bank signs changed to this new logo at punt road ? I know that they're not renuing past this season so will we just leave the green ones on until the contract is done after this season and then get em off to make way for the new naming rights sponsor?

Hey Groupie_

New ME Bank perimeter signage will be provided to be installed from next week and a new painted logo on the concrete area where you drive into the club

Hi RFC_Official, I will be attending the Cocktail Night on Tuesday as part of the Bigfooty Board Sponsorship group.

I just have a quick question. It is my Richmond supporting cousins birthday on the 8th of June. Is it possible to possibly bring along a RFC birthday card along to the night and get the players to sign it?

Also, are we allowed to take a camera to get some photos?

Just a couple of questions straight up I thought I'd ask as I've never been to anything like this.

Hey Richo is God , it's getting closer - it's set up but we want to do it properly and give it the attention it needs. Just as a regular question, what sort of things do you want to see on there, that you can't see elsewhere? Cheers.
Things like what the guys do in the rooms before, stuff out on the ground like warm ups, trainings during the week etc

Last edited:
Can someone please explain to my why there is an estimated crowd of 50000 expected by the mcc tomorrow yet there is not a seat available on the first 2 levels in general admission or reserved?
Was even willing to upgrade to get a decent seat but can't do that either!
Why should I have to go sit up the the top of a half empty stadium?
Crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please explain to my why there is an estimated crowd of 50000 expected by the mcc tomorrow yet there is not a seat available on the first 2 levels in general admission or reserved?
Was even willing to upgrade to get a decent seat but can't do that either!
Why should I have to go sit up the the top of a half empty stadium?
Crazy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ive got the same prob with dreamtime biggest crowd ever was just over 84k yep im expected to believe the only seats left are back row olimpic stand ?

how did those serious discussions go about micing the drummers stig?? i remember you were saying you had pre game entertainment organized until the geelong game? I unfortunately wont be their as this is sadly the first time almost ever that i am able to go but am choosing not to. I have been to every mcg game this year and it in all honesty it is not an enjoyable experience this year.

how did those serious discussions go about micing the drummers stig?? i remember you were saying you had pre game entertainment organized until the geelong game? I unfortunately wont be their as this is sadly the first time almost ever that i am able to go but am choosing not to. I have been to every mcg game this year and it in all honesty it is not an enjoyable experience this year.

We had mics for them at the Geelong game... but the mics didn't work out there on the ground. We're giving it another try today.

We had mics for them at the Geelong game... but the mics didn't work out there on the ground. We're giving it another try today.
haha...... oh well, yeah was at the game, def no difference.
I have plenty of other great ideas if your interested, just hit me up;)

Hey Richo is God , it's getting closer - it's set up but we want to do it properly and give it the attention it needs. Just as a regular question, what sort of things do you want to see on there, that you can't see elsewhere? Cheers.

Hey RFC o- I follow the nuggets in NBA and their Snapchat is fantastic.
They'll post pics from training, videos of players mucking around or playing other sports as part of practice etc.

I think many would find seeing this backstage sort of thing valuable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi RFC_Official, I will be attending the Cocktail Night on Tuesday as part of the Bigfooty Board Sponsorship group.

I just have a quick question. It is my Richmond supporting cousins birthday on the 8th of June. Is it possible to possibly bring along a RFC birthday card along to the night and get the players to sign it?

Also, are we allowed to take a camera to get some photos?

Just a couple of questions straight up I thought I'd ask as I've never been to anything like this.

Hi Grockadoc - think tonight will be the perfect chance to do what you've suggested in your post as the players will be there and accessible for signatures/photos.

Hope you enjoy the night ahead. Cheers

Not sure we're allowed to set up an Academy like that, as the game doesn't have an issue with the numbers being drafted out of Victoria U18s and state leagues.
Cheers RFCO, understandable.

Now that you mentioned it what is the deal then in relation to potential f/s prospects.

Cheers RFCO, understandable.

Now that you mentioned it what is the deal then in relation to potential f/s prospects.

Well previously if an opposing club wanted to pick a f-s prospect they would bid what they wanted and then it was up to the other club to match with their next available pick.

Now there's a new system coming in to try and determine what's a 'fair price' for a f-s or academy player, and the draft order adjusts accordingly. The latest details on it can be found here - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-05-...lify-new-fatherson-and-academy-bidding-system

Remove this Banner Ad

Back