Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Where are said references?

I'd like to know myself. Someone asked me what was the go with simpsons references with Deledio and I didn't know.

Since then I noticed:

- Lids had Willie from the simpsons as his twitter picture

- On his birthday post on instagram, the last thing in the caption was '*bart' and I assumed it was about Bart Simpson (simply because I was looking for simpsons references after being asked) but it could be Breanna Bartlett?

Probably sounds like I'm thinking too much into it, was just curious.

Hey RFC_Official will the club be releasing some more of the footage of Dimma in the box from the Port game? The stuff Channel 7 played was great to watch and listen to. Hopefully it will be overlayed with the game footage.

Hey RFC_Official I've just got a new/replacement phone and I was wondering about ring tones ? My old phone had the Tigers song. It's a HTC M8. I couldn't find it on the clubs site. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place ?
cheers

RFC_Official do you reckon we'd be able to have quotes from the press conference put on Twitter? I've seen other clubs such as Sydney/Brisbane tweet what the coach is saying the press conference, thought it might be a good idea?

Something bothering me about our "match day experience"..

Before the game it says "welcome to the jungle" around the ground on all the fancy LED's, soooo...

why do we play this meandering piece of junk:

and not this:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You`re not lining up at the Tigerland Superstore are you?

On game day you can only get them at the membership marquees outside the MCG.
Nah. I walk past the tent and don't even bother lining up its always too long. They should give you the option to have it posted or pick it up. I'm sure a lot of people would just pay $5 to have it posted than bother lining up to get it

Hey RFC_Official will the club be releasing some more of the footage of Dimma in the box from the Port game? The stuff Channel 7 played was great to watch and listen to. Hopefully it will be overlayed with the game footage.

Not at this stage of the season - was an initiative of Fox Footy which we helped them with as they'd helped us with access during the pre-season comp for the doco filming. Was a good insight, but most said remains in the coaches' box.

Hey RFC_Official I've just got a new/replacement phone and I was wondering about ring tones ? My old phone had the Tigers song. It's a HTC M8. I couldn't find it on the clubs site. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place ?
cheers

See whether you can download the audio as .mp3 from this link and change in your phone's settings -

Nah. I walk past the tent and don't even bother lining up its always too long. They should give you the option to have it posted or pick it up. I'm sure a lot of people would just pay $5 to have it posted than bother lining up to get it

If you can contact our membership department on 1300 742 466, you can arrange another collection or delivery of your cap and scarf

See whether you can download the audio as .mp3 from this link and change in your phone's settings -

Anyone know how to do this ? As in copy to my phone so I can use as ringtone ?

One way if you can't do it via your phone is download on your computer via clicking on the title then there's a download button on the page - and email it to yourself and download the mp3 onto your phone

Clicked on it(on my computer) but I cannot see a button marked "download"? Gone to a page titled Audio Boom...With the song on it , but no "download" as such...RFC_Official ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back