Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey RFC_Official

I saw the pic of Derrek Summerfield (sheds cousin) and dusty in the rooms and he was wearing a rfc presidents function lanyard that had the old RFC monogram logo on it with a wreath

Looked very classy.. any chance you could upload a digital image of it here ;) ?

thanks

Hey TheTigerArmy - went into the Superstore today and they have the below caps which are similar and other varieties, but couldn't find one exactly the same as that pic...

IMG_0728A.png
IMG_0729A.png

Hey TheTigerArmy - went into the Superstore today and they have the below caps which are similar and other varieties, but couldn't find one exactly the same as that pic...

IMG_0728A.png
IMG_0729A.png
Thanks stig.. yep ive seen that first hat pic before i like that hat too...any chance of finding out if the store is ever goin to get the other cap ive posted in the pic in again...

Hey RFC_Official

I saw the pic of Derrek Summerfield (sheds cousin) and dusty in the rooms and he was wearing a rfc presidents function lanyard that had the old RFC monogram logo on it with a wreath

Looked very classy.. any chance you could upload a digital image of it here ;) ?

thanks

Hey Groupie_ , design was off today, I'm off to Perth tomorrow, and public holiday Monday - I'll get it for you next week. Remind me when I invariably forget. Cheers

Hi RFC_Official while watching the game Friday night I seem to recall something about the players match worn jumpers being auctioned however was pretty wrapped up in the game and can't remember all the details and can't find anything on the website.... Did I hear wrong or can you point me in the direction of how I go about securing one?
http://shop.afl.com.au/auctions/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Stig any chance that the footy club could make a purple tiger cap or beanie with the Tigers logo on it for Maddie Riewoldt's fundraiser. With most of the money going to her charity. I would definitely buy one or both if they were to become available.

Hey RFC_Official have we spoken to BLK about the faded colours they use on our guernseys? Our home jumper looks grey at daytime and our clash looks faded and isn't really yellow at all

Please tell me we have and that they'll fix it for next season
Need ISC to get on board.

There has been growing talk of the afl setting up a national women's comp

Has RFC considered if this is something we are looking to be involved in?

There has been growing talk of the afl setting up a national women's comp

Has RFC considered if this is something we are looking to be involved in?

If the opportunity was to come up, I'm sure it's something the club would consider strongly given the close ties we have with the AFLVic Youth Girls set-up and their rep squads that train at Punt Road. Before the Freo game, there was a Vic v WA women's match on beforehand, and it shouldn't come as a surprise any more, but the skills and set-ups were impressive.

Hey RFC_Official have we spoken to BLK about the faded colours they use on our guernseys? Our home jumper looks grey at daytime and our clash looks faded and isn't really yellow at all

Please tell me we have and that they'll fix it for next season

The club speaks to BLK a lot throughout the year on improvements to be made - overall I think we're pretty happy with how things are...

How is Petterd's recovery going with the Lisfranc injury? Listed as indefinite on club website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back