Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

RFC_Official
My brother has an American Friend coming down this weekend and he will be heading to the game this Friday night to see his first AFL game.
question is, how do fans get into the rooms after the game?
My brother and I are trying to make his trip as memorable as possible.

RFC_Official
Have all the members emails regarding the membership upgrades gone out? I read last week you mentioned that 15K or so were still to go out early this week and haven't seen anything as yet. Thanks champ.

RFC_Official
My son received an email about the "Coaches Crew" and registered and then received an invite for Thursday, he's rapt but this is for all standards I assume?

RFC_Official
Have all the members emails regarding the membership upgrades gone out? I read last week you mentioned that 15K or so were still to go out early this week and haven't seen anything as yet. Thanks champ.

Hey peterbuch74, there are still a few to send out, mainly to interstate/country members. If you are not one of those, it's probably best to contact membership on 1300 742 466 to upgrade for this weekend and also just to check your email settings are correct to get the right offers.

RFC_Official
My brother has an American Friend coming down this weekend and he will be heading to the game this Friday night to see his first AFL game.
question is, how do fans get into the rooms after the game?
My brother and I are trying to make his trip as memorable as possible.

Hey EagleOz, appreciate that you want to make the experience as memorable as possible for your friend. Guest passes into the rooms are pretty strictly capped for players' families, board members, certain coteries and some commercial/community partners. As you can imagine, some weeks there isn't much take up and spare ones can be passed on such as when we play interstate teams, etc. Unfortunately with this week being a Friday night game against Carlton in a week we welcome back a lot of of our past players, room passes were full a fair while back.

Some alternatives could be, we have an open training session at Punt Road from 10.30am tomorrow, or getting near the race pre-game, at half-time or full time - sorry I can't help much more than that for this weekend.

Hey EagleOz, appreciate that you want to make the experience as memorable as possible for your friend. Guest passes into the rooms are pretty strictly capped for players' families, board members, certain coteries and some commercial/community partners. As you can imagine, some weeks there isn't much take up and spare ones can be passed on such as when we play interstate teams, etc. Unfortunately with this week being a Friday night game against Carlton in a week we welcome back a lot of of our past players, room passes were full a fair while back.

Some alternatives could be, we have an open training session at Punt Road from 10.30am tomorrow, or getting near the race pre-game, at half-time or full time - sorry I can't help much more than that for this weekend.
It would be cool if you guys did a "Match Day Experience" where you watch the boys warm up, sit in the box and join in the rooms after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G'day RFC_Official I was just trying to listen to Liam's interview on the clubs site from croc media and I can't get it to play. Is it working ok? Cheers

G'day RFC_Official I was just trying to listen to Liam's interview on the clubs site from croc media and I can't get it to play. Is it working ok? Cheers

That's strange - seems to be working for me. Click on the 'Liam McBean...' part for the direct link to the interview if that helps -

I nearly thought that using our new Clash jumpers, I was surprised we didnt go a purple sash instead of a black one

Did C Ellis have a setback with his injury this week? I Remember Tim Clarke mentioning that he would be back this week but wasn't named.

Cheers in advance.

Did C Ellis have a setback with his injury this week? I Remember Tim Clarke mentioning that he would be back this week but wasn't named.

Cheers in advance.

Hey mate,

Corey was planned for this weekend, but from training yesterday it was best to give him another week - so he'll be all good for next weekend. Not a set-back, but just managing back to the field. Thanks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back