Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Will there be general admission tickets released to buy at the gate on Sunday? If so, what time will they go on sale?

Does trade weeks start straight after the GF or is there a weeks break?
Saturday October 3 - AFL Grand Final

Friday October 9 - NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period begins

Monday October 12, 10am - NAB AFL Trade Period begins

Sunday October 18, 5pm - Close of NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period

Wednesday October 21 - NAB AFL restricted free agency matching offer three-day period ends

Thursday October 22, 2pm – NAB AFL Trade Period closes

Can you pass on some postive feedback to the male game day host from sunday. He has done this throughout the season, but the pump up he gives the Richmond fans at end of three quarter time is something I hope continues in close games going into 2016 and beyond, he does it really well and its a credit to him because thats not an easy thing to do without it sounding corny or fake. Unfortunately didnt take note of his name.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Can you pass on some postive feedback to the male game day host from sunday. He has done this throughout the season, but the pump up he gives the Richmond fans at end of three quarter time is something I hope continues in close games going into 2016 and beyond, he does it really well and its a credit to him because thats not an easy thing to do without it sounding corny or fake. Unfortunately didnt take note of his name.

Agree- I really rate him and his authenticity. Fyi was sitting a couple rows back near the bench and saw how gutted he was after the siren. Borderline tears. Keep him on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given that we were beaten by the team than finished 8th in the home and away rounds, do we take that place in the order of the coming draft. I'm presuming that the Western Bulldogs will finish 7th, having been beaten by the team that finished in that position in the home and away rounds.

Given that we were beaten by the team than finished 8th in the home and away rounds, do we take that place in the order of the coming draft. I'm presuming that the Western Bulldogs will finish 7th, having been beaten by the team that finished in that position in the home and away rounds.
Nope, we finish 7th as we finished higher on the ladder at the end of the H&A season

Couldn't agree more! His three quarter time rev-up was very good and should be commended.

Are we releasing the bad christmas sweater that a few clubs have put on their website?

http://shop.richmondfc.com.au/richmond-tigers-mens-team-ugly-sweater-presale-102875.phtml

Remove this Banner Ad

Back