Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official 2017/2018 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Oops! I didn't know that! I must be way behind the times. When did that happen lol?
I think since last season given Holden were giving rebates on cars if you bought a Collingwood membership last year
Westpac are still a sponsor, but no longer have the naming rights to their facilities

Last edited:

When are the pavers going back in you removed for the new building.
Or is it just now you have more members * all the old diehards?

Hi RFC Official
What part will Chris Yarran be playing in our Indigenous development/mentoring program?
I would like to think that he will be both contributing to and benefiting from all that our club has to offer, so that he feels welcome at Tigerland.
(And he looks like absolute dynamite in the Tigers jersey)

When are the pavers going back in you removed for the new building.
Or is it just now you have more members **** all the old diehards?

Hey cub, thanks for your patience and certainly not a case of the last sentence. The club is currently going through some designs of how the pavers will be displayed for the future. Eventually (looking like the early months of 2016) you will receive a letter to confirm that your inscription is still how you want it to be, and once the design is approved by the MCC and built, you will receive further correspondence to view the pavers. Thanks.

Hi RFC Official
What part will Chris Yarran be playing in our Indigenous development/mentoring program?
I would like to think that he will be both contributing to and benefiting from all that our club has to offer, so that he feels welcome at Tigerland.
(And he looks like absolute dynamite in the Tigers jersey)

Probably a bit early to say at the moment. Ultimately it will come down to what Chris is comfortable contributing, but with the strong leadership Shane has shown in this space and the continued growth of Dreamtime, I'm confident he will give it a shot. Cheers.

RFC_Official

Hey Stig, bit of a silly question but hopefully you can assist...

I got a message that the cut off date for my reserved seat membership has passed (my fault for being a bit slack - oops!).

Trying to renew today and the website has generated my 2016 invoice but I'd like to make some changes if possible. Is there anyway to do that or would I need to create a new invoice first? Alternatively, if I have to make a new invoice - will I be able to keep my existing seat for home games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFC_Official

Hey Stig, bit of a silly question but hopefully you can assist...

I got a message that the cut off date for my reserved seat membership has passed (my fault for being a bit slack - oops!).

Trying to renew today and the website has generated my 2016 invoice but I'd like to make some changes if possible. Is there anyway to do that or would I need to create a new invoice first? Alternatively, if I have to make a new invoice - will I be able to keep my existing seat for home games?

Hey NUFC Tiger, without hoofing this off like the Newcastle defence, are you possibly able to give our membership department a call on 1300 742 466 and they'll be able to talk you through it? Cheers.

Hey NUFC Tiger, without hoofing this off like the Newcastle defence, are you possibly able to give our membership department a call on 1300 742 466 and they'll be able to talk you through it? Cheers.
New Stig has some bite! But seriously, if you want us to be nice to you no more jokes at Newcastle's expense :'(

Funny, I don't recall asking for a healthy dose of salt with my order! Smooth Stig. :p
tumblr_md5fgfDUaq1rfmb7io2_250.gif

Cheers mate - I'll give them a buzz on my lunch break. :thumbsu:

Normally we have respected that you cannot comment on list management questions as this is outside your role and ability to discuss

Can we confirm that this has changed now, with the podcast revealing the it team apparently ran our table at this weeks draft night?

If so, who are you telling FJ to select in the rookie draft, and why are you chasing duds?

If the tigs players and staff have another golf day, would we be able to see a video of some of the highlights and antics and that?

I've seen a few other clubs do it and wouldn't mind seeing a few of the boys like Jack and Lids having a hit.

After the Bennell and Carlisle stories I'd like to think our boys are smart enough to avoid those kinds of shenanigans.

Hi RFC_OFFICIAL,
Can you please pass on to the membership department that they are AMAZING!!! They are always polite, friendly and helpful whenever I have any questions etc. And they don't even mind having a brief chat about the team. It's so great having people like this to help you out if needed and to represent RFC.
All the best, TigerBelle ☺.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back