Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't have set dates, will just release it when ready.
This is out of interest, not having a go like some might.

How many rookies cannot be resigned and must be elevated or delisted?

What are the dates for announcements on list management?
We don't have set dates, will just release it when ready.
Off season dates in case you were wondering about these
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-07-17/key-trade-draft-and-free-agency-dates

Friday August 1, by 2pm - Draft-eligible Academy player nominations lodged

Friday October 3 - NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period begins

Friday October 3, by 2pm - NAB AFL father/son bidding nominations; Academy bidding nominations lodged with AFL

Monday October 6, 10am - Father/son and Academy players bidding meeting; NAB AFL Trade Period begins

Monday October 13, at 5pm - Close of NAB AFL restricted free Agency offer and unrestricted free agency period

Thursday October 16 - NAB AFL restricted free agency matching offer three-day period ends

Friday October 17, at 2pm - NAB AFL Trade Period closes

Friday October 31, by 2pm - List lodgement (1); Rookie promotion to primary list; Retained second and third-year rookies; Scholarship players; Alternate talent player nominations, Total player payment (TPP) estimates.

Saturday November 1 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) begins

Wednesday November 12 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) closes; Out of contract listed AFL primary list players draft nomination form and player request for removal from list form Lodged with AFL; New or expired (after three years) draft nomination form lodgement.

Thursday November 13, by 2pm - List lodgement (2).

Friday November 14 - AFL delisted player free agency period (2) begins

Wednesday November 19 - Delisted primary list draft nomination form lodgement; Non–retained rookie players draft nomination form lodgement; Players not registered or played for three years rookie nomination. NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (2) closes

Thursday November 27 - NAB AFL Draft selection meeting (Gold Coast Convention Centre).

Friday November 28 - NAB AFL delisted free agency Period (3) begins

Monday December 1 - AFL delisted player free agency period (3) ends. AFL club list lodgement (3) and TPP estimates. International players inclusion on rookie list form; Scholarship players rookie list form lodged; Father/son and Academy pre-selected rookie nominations.

Wednesday December 3 - NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft selection meeting (11am); Notification of pre-selected rookies nominated on Monday November 25 if not selected in the pre-season draft (11.05am); NAB AFL Rookie Draft selection meeting (11.10am)

Monday December 5 – Final club list lodgement

Friday December 12, by 2pm - International players inclusion on rookie list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey rfc. i created a thread looking for video footage of duncan kellaways first goal. could it be possible for you to dig that up somehow?

Round 21 1997 vs Port. was when it happend im told

thanks!
Yes was there on the night. Richo passed the ball to him from the boundary. Tiger crowd went wild

Off season dates in case you were wondering about these
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-07-17/key-trade-draft-and-free-agency-dates

Friday August 1, by 2pm - Draft-eligible Academy player nominations lodged

Friday October 3 - NAB AFL restricted free agency offer and unrestricted free agency period begins

Friday October 3, by 2pm - NAB AFL father/son bidding nominations; Academy bidding nominations lodged with AFL

Monday October 6, 10am - Father/son and Academy players bidding meeting; NAB AFL Trade Period begins

Monday October 13, at 5pm - Close of NAB AFL restricted free Agency offer and unrestricted free agency period

Thursday October 16 - NAB AFL restricted free agency matching offer three-day period ends

Friday October 17, at 2pm - NAB AFL Trade Period closes

Friday October 31, by 2pm - List lodgement (1); Rookie promotion to primary list; Retained second and third-year rookies; Scholarship players; Alternate talent player nominations, Total player payment (TPP) estimates.

Saturday November 1 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) begins

Wednesday November 12 - NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (1) closes; Out of contract listed AFL primary list players draft nomination form and player request for removal from list form Lodged with AFL; New or expired (after three years) draft nomination form lodgement.

Thursday November 13, by 2pm - List lodgement (2).

Friday November 14 - AFL delisted player free agency period (2) begins

Wednesday November 19 - Delisted primary list draft nomination form lodgement; Non–retained rookie players draft nomination form lodgement; Players not registered or played for three years rookie nomination. NAB AFL delisted player free agency period (2) closes

Thursday November 27 - NAB AFL Draft selection meeting (Gold Coast Convention Centre).

Friday November 28 - NAB AFL delisted free agency Period (3) begins

Monday December 1 - AFL delisted player free agency period (3) ends. AFL club list lodgement (3) and TPP estimates. International players inclusion on rookie list form; Scholarship players rookie list form lodged; Father/son and Academy pre-selected rookie nominations.

Wednesday December 3 - NAB AFL Pre-Season Draft selection meeting (11am); Notification of pre-selected rookies nominated on Monday November 25 if not selected in the pre-season draft (11.05am); NAB AFL Rookie Draft selection meeting (11.10am)

Monday December 5 – Final club list lodgement

Friday December 12, by 2pm - International players inclusion on rookie list
Hi - Can you share the level of determination in the Club management to really actively work on recruiting for this off season as opposed to last year's almost do nothing approach. For example the two or three GWS players wanting to come home would make a nice package with some games under their belt but still young to also improve for future.

Hi - Can you share the level of determination in the Club management to really actively work on recruiting for this off season as opposed to last year's almost do nothing approach. For example the two or three GWS players wanting to come home would make a nice package with some games under their belt but still young to also improve for future.
I personally don't think there's any piece of hard evidence that can be provided to satisfy this question, but the club will do all they can without damaging the clubs future, as indicated by Brendan Gale and Peggy O'Neill this past week.

Are we gonna be able to see Dans retirement speech?
I believe it's already come out that no we won't, Stig can confirm
He did do an interview on 3AW today I think, I'll see if I can find it...

... here we go

I personally don't think there's any piece of hard evidence that can be provided to satisfy this question, but the club will do all they can without damaging the clubs future, as indicated by Brendan Gale and Peggy O'Neill* this past week.

O'Neal :)

Haere Ra

I believe it's already come out that no we won't, Stig can confirm
He did do an interview on 3AW today I think, I'll see if I can find it...

... here we go

Hmm but i would love to see the heart felt speech that was said to the club. I think the football department should release it as the supporters and members are the club and would love to see a player bare his passion for the Tigers.

Maybe we might have to wait a bit to give it time which i can understand

Hmm but i would love to see the heart felt speech that was said to the club. I think the football department should release it as the supporters and members are the club and would love to see a player bare his passion for the Tigers.

Maybe we might have to wait a bit to give it time which i can understand
I think it is too private and personal for Jackson to ever be released. He wrote the open letter to the supporters, we need to accept that's what he's willing to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back