Official Club Stuff Questions/suggestions for RFC_Official (part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they held off on a lot of videos because of the team performance so supporters wouldn't whine about players making videos instead of training. There are also a lot of replies in this thread already about video content being released soon if you want to read those.
Great post. The amount of whining that goes on when the club does or doesn't do something is mind blowing. I don't envy the customer-facing staff that work at RFC.

Stig, is it correct that Kingy wont play for the rest of the year? If so then Miles can play for the rest of the year. Then, does this mean we can still upgrade a rookie that we have held over in case we had to send Miles back to the VFL, but could then use the rd 11 upgrade to re-re upgrade him to play in the seniors? If that is now redundant, can we upgrade Darrou for a game or 2 to test his viability to play senior footy? Will this happen?

Thanks in advance.
According to this http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news-and-media/injury-list he's 1-2 weeks away so looks like he'll be back. Miles can still play out the rest of the year.

Can the website be updated with relevant information or do we still have some alliance with Coburg?

image.jpg

Also read Brendon Lades profile in the coaches section.

Cheers

Only downloaded the app yesterday after trying to play vids from the club site. I've never been able to watch RFC vids on the phone but have no trouble with youtube etc.

It's a Galaxy S3.

By the way, I wasn't having a go at you in previous posts, just supporting a frustrated fan's attempt to be heard. We're terrified mistakes of the past will be repeated, that's all.

Keep up the good work. Go Tiges.
Any idea here, Stig?

Hi Stig

I'm 17 years old. Is it possible for me to purchase the $25 Alanah & Madeline Foundation membership and use it to get into our round 20 clash with Essendon for free?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm from Hobart and I've never been to Melbourne before and I've never seen the Tigers play live

Hi Stig

I'm 17 years old. Is it possible for me to purchase the $25 Alanah & Madeline Foundation membership and use it to get into our round 20 clash with Essendon for free?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. I'm from Hobart and I've never been to Melbourne before and I've never seen the Tigers play live
Hey mate, it won't work as such, but if you call us 1300 742 466 we will be able to work something out over the phone for you ;)

How many development coaches do we have?

How do we compare to clubs such as Collingwood and then clubs like Stkilda?
Choco Williams - head of Development.
Greg Mellor, Andrew McQualter and Max Bailey.
I'd also put Tim Clarke in there as well, he does a lot of 1-on-1's with players.

I believe we have the most coaches all up, 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having heard Houli speak at club 80, I can say he is probably one of the most interesting, thoughtful, and intelligent men currently at our club.

I don't ignore posts, let me get that out of the way first.
There are many reasons why attendances are down this year and we are aware of all of them. Early on in the year it was the confusion of variable ticketing, I don't think the league explained that very well in the first year and they've said as much and also some weird times for our games. Recently it's been because of what's on the field, and we know that. I know it's easy to think we have our head in the sand, but we don't, and we're thinking of ways to get people back to our games as we can't control what happens on the field.

Nothing wrong with that

Hey RFC_Official ,

Just wanted to say whilst I had stopped watching Dimma's Dissection because tbh I found it pretty boring but on DrMike 's recommendation I watched this week and thought it was really good with the answering of questions. Not sure how feasible it is to continue doing it in this manner but I personally enjoyed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back