'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh another question. Not sure if my head has been in the sand or something... but what happened with the 2014 NAB cup this year? I never heard of the final game being played... or am I blind... ????

Ugh another question. Not sure if my head has been in the sand or something... but what happened with the 2014 NAB cup this year? I never heard of the final game being played... or am I blind... ????

Ah OK my initial googling did not bring up anything but after further investigation I have answered my own question... its now the Nab Challenge (not cup)... wonder why they changed it though... we deserve another trophy!

has anyone ordered one of the jumpers where you can have a name on the back, and have you tried anything other than a player's real name? You can have up to 10 chars so a number 22 jumper with BREUUUUST!!, or #23 with BRERETON or #33 with DELICIOUS !

Hey guys I was just wonder if any of you would have a photo of the banner that gets thrown over the fence when Hawthorn win a game? I have a friend that's been looking for a picture of it, and I thought i'd help out by asking here.

cheers.

That's Arthur, otherwise known as The Whistler.

The most loyal, passionate, crazy, outrageous Hawk supporter there ever was!

has anyone ordered one of the jumpers where you can have a name on the back, and have you tried anything other than a player's real name? You can have up to 10 chars so a number 22 jumper with BREUUUUST!!, or #23 with BRERETON or #33 with DELICIOUS !
They're new and no one would've received them yet.

Ah OK my initial googling did not bring up anything but after further investigation I have answered my own question... its now the Nab Challenge (not cup)... wonder why they changed it though... we deserve another trophy!

They found a way to stop the Hawks from winning cups.

They're new and no one would've received them yet.
yes but wondered if anyone has successfully ORDERED one with anything other than the players name...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yes but wondered if anyone has successfully ORDERED one with anything other than the players name...
I have. Got my own last name and and birth year. Just as a keepsake as I don't see the name on jumper thing lasting and you may never get a chance to get something like that again.

Does anyone know why 7 aren't showing any Sunday games of football in Sydney so far this year? Will it continue!?

:(

It's probably due to the split first round. Channel 7 are only allowed to show four games per round so they had to split it over two weekends and so they kept their Friday and Saturday night ones. We haven't had one down here in Melbourne either. It's back to normal next week.

General curiosity - how many of our current list actually grew up supporting the Hawks? I've heard that Gibbo did. Just wondering how many others are living the dream and playing for the club they grew up idolising.

General curiosity - how many of our current list actually grew up supporting the Hawks? I've heard that Gibbo did. Just wondering how many others are living the dream and playing for the club they grew up idolising.
Lachie Whitfield did...oh wait he isn't on our list...yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back