'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

:thumbsu:

Certainly don't know his name LCL - however have kept a close eye on him since the above post.
Agree he has 'Suckers kick' ;)
He has now been promoted v tankers - was No. 4 trainer. Well done young man.:):thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hi Big X,
Looks like the answer was under our noses all along.

From "Playing to Win" by Michael Gordon:
Chapter 12, "The White Line" which describes the Preliminary Final.
Quote:
Whitecross knew he would be wearing the sub's vest ... and was among the players out on the ground early having a kick to familiarise themselves with the conditions. When steady rain began to fall, all but Whitecross and one of the younger Hawthorn trainers, Josh McCahon, headed for shelter.
For more than 20 minutes, as the rain kept falling, Whitecross went through a routine with McCahon. It made for a surreal picture: with the crowd building towards 80,000, Two young men were playing an elite form of kick-to-kick on the famous arena, utterly oblivious to the fact that they had the ground to themselves.

After seeing Lebron return to Cleveland in the NBA this season....is anyone romantically dreaming of Josh Kennedy doing the same? Pity our free agency rules stipulate that you need to be at one club for the 8 years.

Is Beyond the Boundary the best footy show around? They crap all over the other footy shows IMO. Those guys actually analyse the teams and games and know their stuff...

Does the Hawthorn website cause anyone else's browser to freeze momentarily - say up to 20 seconds? It happens for me in Chrome and Firefox.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's only in the initial stages of loading up the website. I don't have the same problems with other sites. Cleared the cache and everything...

Chris Fagan loves drawing out the BUPA recovery report with Sarah. I can fully understand why!
:)

Sorry, just doesn't feel as regular as it used to.

There's usually two Gib's Gauntlets per month.

I think they like to try different things and see how they go. Maybe the other two shows weren't that popular (although I watch anything and everything :oops: ) Also I think they like to change it up a bit and give different people a go, like the kicking challenge they have got going at the moment with Breust and Suckling.

HAHAHA! Youtube channel. When you search, use "Beyond the Boundary AFL." Or you can watch some Japanese anime, which can be quite interesting...

P.S. Vinay sure knows his stuff...

Thanks Sky Hawk, yep had 10 years in Japan myself.. sure luv their anime, especially that adult stuff...will re-google
Cheers

There's usually two Gib's Gauntlets per month.

I think they like to try different things and see how they go. Maybe the other two shows weren't that popular (although I watch anything and everything :oops: ) Also I think they like to change it up a bit and give different people a go, like the kicking challenge they have got going at the moment with Breust and Suckling.
Duryea's Barbershop doesn't seem to have taken off. An episode of that with Spangher would surely be controversial.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back