'Questions that don't warrant a thread' Thread - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I loved all the players' videos. I was pretty bored with the "Chat with Clarko" stuff, or whatever it was called. Press conferences don't generally interest me because it's all the predictable questions and deflections that surface.

E.g. "Are you going to play X in defense?"
"We'll play X wherever he's needed at the time. Whether that be in attack, defense or on the antenna of a satellite-dish over Jupiter will come into play during the game."

"Will X play on Y?"
"Probably at some point X will play on Y, but we may rotate A, B, C on Y as we see fit."

"Will X (coming off injury) be playing on Saturday?"
"X will do a full training session and fitness tests and we will monitor him in the lead-up to the game. Whether we play X may also depend on players A - Z ...blah blah blah."

Zzzzzzzzzz

Can someone please tell me where on the *&^%(#$ useless AFL website I can find the list of Coleman medal leaders.

Thanking you in anticipation :)
Scroll down to the ladder and there is a tab to switch to the goal tally.

Pos Player Club Goals
1 Jay Schulz Port Adelaide 53
2 Tom Hawkins Geelong Cats 51
3 Jarryd Roughead Hawthorn 50
4 Lance Franklin Sydney Swans 50
5 Luke Breust Hawthorn 46
6 Jack Riewoldt Richmond 46
7 Jack Gunston Hawthorn 44
8 Josh Kennedy West Coast Eagles 43
9 Nick Riewoldt St Kilda 43
10 Hayden Ballantyne Fremantle 41

Pos Player Club Goals

Ah, thank you so much! I knew it would be obvious but I just couldn't see it! (I hate that truncated ladder so I usually go straight to the full one using the tabs at the top so didn't think to look there).

Pos Player Club Goals

How good does that look. 3 players in the top 10, when no other team has more than 1. Beauty is, we don't even rely on these kicking all our goals every week. Reckon if you looked at the top 25, we'd have another couple in there too.

How good does that look. 3 players in the top 10, when no other team has more than 1. Beauty is, we don't even rely on these kicking all our goals every week. Reckon if you looked at the top 25, we'd have another couple in there too.
The next best is actually Cyril in equal 43rd with 20 goals and then Smith in equal 48th with 19 goals.
Josh Green (25th) has kicked 25 for the year so obviously not much in the difference between those positions. Better than a lot of teams though which was your point.

Cyril would've been on about 30 goals if he'd been able to play most game this season so far which would've had him firmly in that top 25.

The next best is actually Cyril in equal 43rd with 20 goals and then Smith in equal 48th with 19 goals.
Josh Green (25th) has kicked 25 for the year so obviously not much in the difference between those positions. Better than a lot of teams though which was your point.

Cyril would've been on about 30 goals if he'd been able to play most game this season so far which would've had him firmly in that top 25.

Cyril on 30 goals considering the games he's missed through injury. Geez, what we could have if those hamstrings stayed unfrayed!!!

Great signs though, getting 20 goals from Cyril and 19 from Smith is huge for us as a club. Poppy, Lewis, Hale and Suckers also in double figures.

27 players have kicked goals fro us this year.

Cyril on 30 goals considering the games he's missed through injury. Geez, what we could have if those hamstrings stayed unfrayed!!!

Great signs though, getting 20 goals from Cyril and 19 from Smith is huge for us as a club. Poppy, Lewis, Hale and Suckers also in double figures.

27 players have kicked goals fro us this year.

But,but,Sydney have the best forward line in the history of forward lines.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know any good places to watch the footy in Dubai?

I'm heading over for work and will be there for the rest of the season. I'll be staying in Deira near the creek if that helps, something on that side of town would be preferable but any suggestions are appreciated.

What is the story with WhiteX? Is there any chance he will play this year?

Fagan ruled a line through him a few weeks back. He won't play this year, even for BHH. I got the feeling he's had a bit of a set-back from the interview or not progressed quite as quickly as they had hoped. Maybe they are just being conservative.

Does anyone know any good places to watch the footy in Dubai?

I'm heading over for work and will be there for the rest of the season. I'll be staying in Deira near the creek if that helps, something on that side of town would be preferable but any suggestions are appreciated.

The secret in Dubai is not to watch the footy while having sex on the beach and drinking alcohol.

Otherwise, Dubai is fine.

Fagan ruled a line through him a few weeks back. He won't play this year, even for BHH. I got the feeling he's had a bit of a set-back from the interview or not progressed quite as quickly as they had hoped. Maybe they are just being conservative.
Whitecross & Jedi Anderson will (effectively) be 2 handy recruits for 2015!

i got all the questions right and missed the margin by 5.... seems there were plenty that got the margin exact, my margin of 5 only gets me to 759/8438

Remove this Banner Ad

Back