Quitting footy, need a hobby

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahahaha preferably something that doesnt turn me into a fat prick, thinking golf but I want something that has some intensity about it. Im giving up about 15k of footy cash to do it lol

What a selfish mut.... Only thinking about how much money your going to lose! Seeing you play you should've actually been paying them to let you line up!!

Put something back in to the sport. Take up coaching a junior team, or umpiring.

Exactly Illinois Nazi, this should've been his 1st thought...

I know it's hipster but vinyl - makes op shops and second hand joints fun again

Quitting football this season and after 15 years of playing every weekend since 10 years old Im looking for an interesting new hobby that will keep me busy. Anyone else taken up anything interesting post football?

Golf.

Quitting football this season and after 15 years of playing every weekend since 10 years old Im looking for an interesting new hobby that will keep me busy. Anyone else taken up anything interesting post football?

Would recommend boxing or martial arts.

Both have the obvious benefit of also keeping you in shape. You will find if you don't do anything you will crave the competition and physicality that you are used to after 15 years of footy.

I took up boxing after retiring from cricket and it's the best thing I ever did. Wished I'd done it years earlier.

Restore something. Bicycles, Motorbikes, Cars.

It's a hobby that lets you get out on the road for a drive to chase down something to restore, the parts etc.

It gets you out of the house and into a shed. Lets you get involved with other clubs.

When it's done its the hobby that keeps on giving.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back