Quotes

Remove this Banner Ad

"We know we cannot live in the past but the past lives in us."
Charles Perkins

"So what is the Dreaming? I would say the Dreaming is a non-indigenous term used in its broadest sense to describe the stories of our ancestors and how they shaped the land and how they are still part of the land… Across Aboriginal Australia there are as many different terms for Dreaming as there are language groups"
Hetti Perkins

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

"Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don't go well."
Jim Rohn

"Complaining not only ruins everyone else's day, it ruins the complainer's day, too. The more we complain, the unhappier we get."
Dennis Prager

Last edited:

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain."
Maya Angelou

"Maturity is the ability to reap without apology and not complain when things don't go well."
Jim Rohn

"Complaining not only ruins everyone else's day, it ruins the complainer's day, too. The more we complain, the unhappier we get."
Dennis Prager

I think the attitudes encapsulated in all 3 of those quotes are just plain wrong.

dom-helder-camara-quote-when-i-gave-food-to-the-poor-they-called-me-a.jpg

I'm always going to do what I believe is the right thing, regardless of popular opinion and without fear of recrimination.

Character is doing the right thing when nobody's looking. There are too many people who think that the only thing that's right is to get by, and the only thing that's wrong is to get caught.
J.C.Watts

"When the day shall come that we do part, if my last words are not" I love you", you will know it was because I didn't have time "
Jamie Fraser

'Don't worry about backstabbers.......they're the people who tried their hardest finding fault in your life instead of fixing the fault in theirs'.

'Sometimes you have to walk away and let karma take over'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"i dont have to be what you want me to be. i'm free to be who i want."

muhammad ali
Heard today that MA is ill again (or worse than usual), have a quote that is similar to yours -

The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.

Don't brood. Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever.

I have a very strong feeling that the opposite of love is not hate - it's apathy. It's not giving a damn.

Leo Buscaglia

Heard today that MA is ill again (or worse than usual), have a quote that is similar to yours -

The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position.

pneumonia from the reports...not good for an oldie like him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back