Review R12: Dees v The Cats - the Good, the Bad & the Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that JV said in reply to that: 'Mate, you've disgraced yourself and let a club legend down, i dont think you'll be getting much sleep tonight now'
I heard JV cleaned the Cranbourne racecourse stables in a single day :thumbsu:

I heard Joel Selwood went to recovery in Geelong Monday morning and JV was waiting in the carpark , still hasn't left his side
This doesn't really do JV justice. He spent plenty of time apart from Selwood when he was actually winning the ball :D

We were great , they were putrid . They are still in shock .
I think we just executed our game plan properly for four quarters. We've show if we do that, we can take it up to sides. Geelong aren't all that good any more.

We now have at least two great moments of Roos post-win: the desk thump after Essendon and the Cattery smile.

And old mate in the coaches box trying to shake his hand but getting totally ignored after the Essendon win.

Can anyone remember when we played the full four quarters and actually held the lead for the whole game.

I guess that's what I felt was really great to see and hopefully set a baseline for the required standard, not only for the best 22 but for the whole list.

Also even after a sensational win, we will have at least two changes ..

Garland based on his year to date is a walk up start if fit
Hogan well enough said

and on the fringe JKH

Can anyone remember when we played the full four quarters and actually held the lead for the whole game.

I guess that's what I felt was really great to see and hopefully set a baseline for the required standard, not only for the best 22 but for the whole list.

Also even after a sensational win, we will have at least two changes ..

Garland based on his year to date is a walk up start if fit
Hogan well enough said

and on the fringe JKH
They did take the lead in the game so no I can't remember one :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I really am looking forward to the B&F this year. Mcdonald got the early runs on the board, but i think Vince is now starting to chase him down

In all seriousness though, part one was Roos seeing a weakness (the ruck) and exploiting it.

Does anyone yet understand how we did it?

Gawn. He set the tone, the rest of the team followed. Gawn, Vince, Viney and Dunn. Also good that when we win games now whilst Jones usually plays well it isn't all on his back.

Our inside 50 count is still underwhelming, we are so good at converting entries imagine if we averaged 45+ a game!

Were 0.2 down against Gold Coast and never headed again but last time we were never behind in a game was R14 2013 vs the Bulldogs (because the game didn't go another minute)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back