R12

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have him, but he is going to make money. He should get to at least 350k.....

If you didn't have much cash, not a bad downgrade from Belly to fix the rest of your team.

At this stage of the season if it's not a cheap rook that you're trading in surely it has to be a gun keeper. Much better to trade down a rook for that $$ (plenty of decent ones coming through) and upgrade your starters to premo's. That saves a later trade on having to upgrade Krooz later in the season, and you get a premo score for that position in the mean time.

At this stage of the season if it's not a cheap rook that you're trading in surely it has to be a gun keeper. Much better to trade down a rook for that $$ (plenty of decent ones coming through) and upgrade your starters to premo's. That saves a later trade on having to upgrade Krooz later in the season, and you get a premo score for that position in the mean time.

The new game, some rooks are expensive. Do you think Steele is to expensive?

If you had TBC as r2, didn't have the cash to upgrade I reckon it was a good move.

With 2 trades a week, it's not that bad a move.

If you didn't have the cash to upgrade TBC, would you really be happy playing lobbe (gws) as r2?

Especially over the byes, you need some creativity with trades.

The new game, some rooks are expensive. Do you think Steele is to expensive?

If you had TBC as r2, didn't have the cash to upgrade I reckon it was a good move.

With 2 trades a week, it's not that bad a move.

If you didn't have the cash to upgrade TBC, would you really be happy playing lobbe (gws) as r2?

Especially over the byes, you need some creativity with trades.

Steele is too expensive but there were so many cheap rooks around 150k coming through that are likely to make more $$ than Kreuzer anyway. Kavanah, Boston, A Pearce, J Kolo, Fantasia just to name a few. They should be on your bench anyway so it's low risk.

I was in the same position.. downgraded my bench to some of these blokes for $$ and upgrade TBC to S Martin.

Steele is too expensive but there were so many cheap rooks around 150k coming through that are likely to make more $$ than Kreuzer anyway. Kavanah, Boston, A Pearce, J Kolo, Fantasia just to name a few. They should be on your bench anyway so it's low risk.

I was in the same position.. downgraded my bench to some of these blokes for $$ and upgrade TBC to S Martin.

Haha, I have missed you on this board.

I downgraded TBC about 5 weeks ago to C. Sinclair, has actually worked out perfectly. (I know he was hopeless this weekend).

He is sitting in my forward line (have goldy & Martin in the rucks) , going to get traded out this week or next.

Personally, I can see why people traded in kruezer and the small downgrade could have saved them over the byes and improved another line.

TBC > anyone is an upgrade as well

Haha, I have missed you on this board.

I downgraded TBC about 5 weeks ago to C. Sinclair, has actually worked out perfectly. (I know he was hopeless this weekend).

He is sitting in my forward line (have goldy & Martin in the rucks) , going to get traded out this week or next.

Personally, I can see why people traded in kruezer and the small downgrade could have saved them over the byes and improved another line.

TBC > anyone is an upgrade as well

I could see the reasoning behind Kreuzer too, but point was theres a better way to get the same $$ or more without lowering your on-field score in the mean time and without having to use up another trade later :)

And sorry mate but tbh I had forgot all about this board! Doing most of my work on DT Talk now. What your ranking looking like?

p.s Nice rucks with Goldy and S Martin, same as mine :p Goldy (C) has worked a treat last 2 weeks

I could see the reasoning behind Kreuzer too, but point was theres a better way to get the same $$ or more without lowering your on-field score in the mean time and without having to use up another trade later :)

And sorry mate but tbh I had forgot all about this board! Doing most of my work on DT Talk now. What your ranking looking like?

p.s Nice rucks with Goldy and S Martin, same as mine :p Goldy (C) has worked a treat last 2 weeks

~300 depending on this last game. Not as good as I would like at this time of year but..... And you?

My team I am hoping should improve post byes. Need a bit of luck though.

~300 depending on this last game. Not as good as I would like at this time of year but..... And you?

My team I am hoping should improve post byes. Need a bit of luck though.

Good work you should be happy with that.

I'm sitting at ~800 now after working my way up in the last couple weeks. The byes really separate the men from the boys! Had a slowish start to the season... I blame shitmumba. What the hell was I thinking :eek:

Have the highest team value out of anyone in all my leagues so hopefully come home with a real tail wind.

Good work you should be happy with that.

I'm sitting at ~800 now after working my way up in the last couple weeks. The byes really separate the men from the boys! Had a slowish start to the season... I blame shitmumba. What the hell was I thinking :eek:

Have the highest team value out of anyone in all my leagues so hopefully come home with a real tail wind.

In fairness some of us planned quite well for the byes only to have injuries ruin their sides. Mumford out for the season and Coniglio injured within minutes of each other completely ruined my bye structure.

In fairness some of us planned quite well for the byes only to have injuries ruin their sides. Mumford out for the season and Coniglio injured within minutes of each other completely ruined my bye structure.

I had Mummy too. Sort of threw out my bye structure aswell but getting Goldy has made it ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back