R13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rich -> Mcveigh (Had enough of Rich seemingly disinterested)
Stevie J -> Sloane

Left with 50k, fielding 17 players though this week, and I've got ruck dramas... Goldstein, K.Brooksby, J.Griffin, T.Downie

I have rich and was watching last week he was crap. At one stage with Brisbane players running down the field beside him he handballed the ball and I expected he would keep running with his mates. He just stopped, like I've done my bit. No team play no effort he couldn't give a s**t. He was just barely doing what he had to. Really poor effort. If I was a Lions supporters I would be livered with that attitude and effort. He is going next week.

I have all 6 forwards playing the another possibly playing on the bench. If no one is injured on that line (all six field players play) does the emergency score come into play as one of the highest 18 scores or is it best 18 on the field.

At this stage one of Clark, Honeychurch, McInnes, McCarthy --> Fantasia

CEY --> McVeigh

CEY starting to drop in price & has a B/E of 82. Most of my options to trade out are not playing & will not change in price

I have all 6 forwards playing the another possibly playing on the bench. If no one is injured on that line (all six field players play) does the emergency score come into play as one of the highest 18 scores or is it best 18 on the field.

E's are normal, only replacing a non scoring player in the same position

Will Boston hold his place in the Gold Coast side with so many ins on the way. Have gone Stevey J to Boston in trade down but if he only lasts a couple of weeks I should be looking at other options.
Will Boston hold his position??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will Boston hold his place in the Gold Coast side with so many ins on the way. Have gone Stevey J to Boston in trade down but if he only lasts a couple of weeks I should be looking at other options.
Will Boston hold his position??
Personally i'm avoiding Boston for that reason. Plus he's already expensive

It's not just that Boston mightn't hold his spot, he also won't get the midfield time he needs to rack up good scores with Gold Coast's inclusions.

It's not just that Boston mightn't hold his spot, he also won't get the midfield time he needs to rack up good scores with Gold Coast's inclusions.

Thanks crew a couple of good points I will have to rethink that trade. Steele is a good option but not playing this week. As are my other options.

Clurey > Hamling - gives me an extra defender for the final bye round.
TBC > Kreuzer - saves me some cash. Think Kreuzer will be a popular downgrade option from TBC.

Which leaves me 22 trades and 222 K

TBC > Kreuzer - saves me some cash. Think Kreuzer will be a popular downgrade option from TBC.

Won't everyone have 22 trades?
You can't bank them can you?

After I do 2 trades this week I only have 20 left.

You may have 22 remaining but due to the 2 trade a week limit it will only be possible for you to use 20 of them.

Wish I had a time machine and stopped myself from getting Kreuzer in last week...

That said you can't really do any worse than TBC. Even if he were playing. (TBC free since R9)

Vandenberg -> Fantasia
CEY -> Edwards
$543,000 to double up next week.

This may change. Tossing up between Edwards and Boston.

Jake Kelly (im a couple weeks late to get rid of him) > McVeigh
Taylor Walker > Fantasia

Hoping Sloane doesn't quite meet his BE so I can get him in next week.

Should be my best scoring week this week after getting what I thought was a respectable score of 1610 last week.

Clark-McKernan
Rich to Mundy

Mundy may not get the higher scores like he was pre bye, but he's gotta be doing better than rich.

**note to everyone else: get on rich, he's bound to crack 120 this week. :p

Tossing up over lewis or pendles to captain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back