Preview R14: Changes v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with a 1/10 performance? True Melbourne supporter.

:D:D

Once an Essendon supporter always an Essendon supporter, i see you're yet to develop your Melbourne thick skin as of yet, maybe the real Melbourne supporters are just lucky enough to be born with it and it can't be obtained by membership?

#precious

Who's precious?

Lol, jokes about us and our disgraceful recent past are taken by the majority of us in good humour i would think, we even have threads dedicated to this.

Essendon supporters however generally dont have a funny bone. Very serious, very precious, two of the main reasons I've always hated your club of choice with a passion.

Anyway, whatever…

Cherrio, Go Dees :hearts:

Anyway. For the first time in a long while it is a good headache we have on the selection committee against the West Coast Eagles. This is what should be happening, AFL players should be performing their guts out otherwise they would be demoted and hopefully their 2nds affiliated AFL player blow the doors down to scare the AFL players

Lol, jokes about us and our disgraceful recent past are taken by the majority of us in good humour i would think, we even have threads dedicated to this.

Essendon supporters however generally dont have a funny bone. Very serious, very precious, two of the main reasons I've always hated your club of choice with a passion.

Anyway, whatever…

okey m8

Definitely would not be difficult to justify keeping JKH back a couple more weeks. No harm in making everyone earn their spot and rewarding the guys in the team who contributed to a great win.

I predict very minimal changes.

Having said that, there are two almost given ins in Garlo (runs on board, in great form pre injury) and Hogan (hulk factor).

Really only toump I could feel justified in dropping. Changes will be quite interesting.

I think dropping Toump would be unfair, he has had three solid games in a row before a poor one at the Cats - he'll still frustrate this year at times I feel but will be better for it next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway, whatever…

Go easy mate, you may have missed it but MWNN is a regular on our board - I'm sure there are plenty more Essendon supporters to taunt!

Anyway, whatever…

I attended 148, and made reference to the players still being on the PEDs every time they scored a goal. One Essendon supporter next row over was getting irritated every time I yelled out. 3/4 time I called out "We can still win this if Demetriou announces the penalties during the break". Finally the Bombers fan snapped at me "the players are innocent!" and stormed off, with his team 105 points in front and one quarter to play.

I attended 148, and made reference to the players still being on the PEDs every time they scored a goal. One Essendon supporter next row over was getting irritated every time I yelled out. 3/4 time I called out "We can still win this if Demetriou announces the penalties during the break". Finally the Bombers fan snapped at me "the players are innocent!" and stormed off, with his team 105 points in front and one quarter to play.

Quality story mate :D:thumbsu:

One of my own, I remember being at one game when Dick Reynolds grandson (can't even remember his name now) was playing for them, he was clanging it up good and proper and i turned to my mate next to me and asked 'Who's that dud for Essendon?' , nek minnet, bloke in front of me turns around and says: 'Thats the grandson of former champion Dick Reynolds, show some bloody respect!' ….LMAO i think i replied with something like 'It would appear his mother was ******* the milk man because the blood lines sure as s**t haven't been passed on now have they?'

That was in the first quarter, the ear plugs on the walkman went in after that, volume up to the max. He didn't return after half time, think he found another seat. :D

Last edited:
Another of recent times:

Started sing The Verve's 'The Drugs dont Work' (well the chorus over and over again anyway) at the top of my lungs as we piled out of the MCG last year after the win.

The reply i got was: 'It hasn't been proven we're on drugs yet has it you idiot' :$ at which point other Essendon's fans chimed in with: 'Yeah, Shut Up!'

Hysterical laughter ensued.

Another of recent times:

Started sing The Verve's 'The Drugs dont Work' (well the chorus over and over again anyway) at the top of my lungs as we piled out of the MCG last year after the win.

The reply i got was: 'It hasn't been proven we're on drugs yet has it you idiot' :$ at which point other Essendon's fans chimed in with: 'Yeah, Shut Up!'

Hysterical laughter ensued.
Almost got into a fracas with a crippled Essendon supporter during our NAB challenge match after he wouldn't shut up and I kept mentioning the war*. But he started it :$

*on drugs

Anyway. For the first time in a long while it is a good headache we have on the selection committee against the West Coast Eagles. This is what should be happening, AFL players should be performing their guts out otherwise they would be demoted and hopefully their 2nds affiliated AFL player blow the doors down to scare the AFL players
We had 22 players playing their guts out on Sunday. It was nice to see.

Go easy mate, you may have missed it but MWNN is a regular on our board - I'm sure there are plenty more Essendon supporters to taunt!
Yeah but hold on, this is a Melbourne board, and MWNN was giving s**t to Melbourne supporters...

Yeah but hold on, this is a Melbourne board, and MWNN was giving s**t to Melbourne supporters...
Think you'll find I had a crack at Essendon and then someone with the intellectual capacity of a 5 year old attempted to have a crack at me (for what reason god only knows).

Think you'll find I had a crack at Essendon and then someone with the intellectual capacity of a 5 year old attempted to have a crack at me (for what reason god only knows).

:D

Think he was just trying to inject a bit of vigour in to the debate.

I think MWNN is a genius.
Buy a 3 game membership, gain their trust, destroy the board from within.
Off to sign up with norf now...

Also Hoges and garland for bail and the toump. reilly as the sub. But i'm sure someone will lose an eye to a low flying pigeon/insert other injury between now and the eagles game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back