Game Day R14 St Kilda v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last time we played, we had 14 players with 50 games experience or less. This time we have 7. Expectation is a win, anything less would be disappointing.

Last time we played, we had 14 players with 50 games experience or less. This time we have 7. Expectation is a win, anything less would be disappointing.
I have more faith in the kids than I do in most of the over 50 gamers

Changes to our side since our last match v Essendon (which Saints lost by 2 points)

Out: Delaney, Hickey, McKenzie, Billings, Acres

In: Gilbert, Montagna, Riewoldt, Ray, Ross

The changes reflect the direction the club is seemingly going - fielding our best available players - resulting in a bit of a Dads Army out there

I must admit though that the result was fairly impressive given the lack of leadership we had that day

i personally think dunstan is a good choice for sub this week due to his errors last week love dunstan but i think he needs to try a little harder

i personally think dunstan is a good choice for sub this week due to his errors last week love dunstan but i think he needs to try a little harder
I think he rolled his ankle last week and was only able to pick up 1 possession after half time. Should have been subbed off. He has trailed off a bit on second halves this season.

Suspect they are managing general sorrness with Dunstan as well as the ankle from last week.

Suspect they are managing general sorrness with Dunstan as well as the ankle from last week.

His output has been down in recent weeks. This could be a result of soreness or whatever but either way if we are picking the team on form then he's probably starting to struggle to keep his spot at the moment.

His output has been down in recent weeks. This could be a result of soreness or whatever but either way if we are picking the team on form then he's probably starting to struggle to keep his spot at the moment.
Yep. Being the sub for a week or 2 won't hurt him

Morning boys (well it's still morning here in WA)

If anyone knows of a reliable

mountain20stream.jpg

for the game I would appreciate a pm, I have the AFL live app on my mobile but the coverage is about as reliable as Sam Gilbert's kicking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lonie is just about one of the best kicks at that type of kick I've seen.. Around his body sorta stab..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back