Unofficial Preview Round 14 v WCE: The West Coast Melbourne Demon-Eagles™

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
We are going to smack the Eagles down. Dees by six goals. They will have no answer to our relentless ground and pound, I mean contested ball winning. Hogan to kick another Michelle Pfeiffer.

Nov 20, 2008
#freeMelbourne #SackDan
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
The Super Saiyans, Tasmania Devils
We are going to smack the Eagles down. Dees by six goals. They will have no answer to our relentless ground and pound, I mean contested ball winning. Hogan to kick another Michelle Pfeiffer.

YOU! GET IN MY OFFICE! NOW!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Tempy Tiger

Premiership Player
Sep 18, 2006
AFL Club
Melbourne
Harry was very good against the cats. He's one of the few guys in our outfit who take the game on. Gets himself in trouble a bit but he also opens the game for us.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Harry was very good against the cats. He's one of the few guys in our outfit who take the game on. Gets himself in trouble a bit but he also opens the game for us.
I agree.

But stop right there and get on board with the Demons should forfeit chorus, could you?

(shh... could be key...)

How's Harry's year been so far? Is he a big loss for you guys?

Im one of many on this board who don't rate him, but he easily played his best game for the club in our win against Geelong. Made good decisions with the ball by hand and foot and took on the game/used dash when it was there rather than trying to do it everytime he got the ball. It was the first time in quite a few years that he really impressed me.

Was looking forward to seeing if he could back it up with something similar this week.

Lets just hope his injured foot is his right one and the injury effects his ability to hit a low flying 747 when he uses it for the remainder of the season.

Last edited:

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Im one of many on this board who don't rate him, but he easily played his best game for the club in our win against Geelong. Made good decisions with the ball by hand and foot and took on the game/used dash when it was there rather than trying to do it everytime he got the ball. It was the first time in quite a few years that he really impressed me.

Was looking forward to seeing if he could back it up with something similar this week.

Lets just hope his injured foot is his right one and the injury effects his ability to hit a low flying 747 when he uses it for the remainder of the season.

Judas.

deeco

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 3, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
YOU! GET IN MY OFFICE! NOW!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
1mACgb6.png

Im confused, aren't I that Demons BF board guy that ignores any good and only looks for the rubbish from my whipping boys? :rolleyes:

Whats happening to me? :eek:

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Im confused, aren't I that Demons BF board guy that ignores any good and only looks for the rubbish from my whipping boys? :rolleyes:

Whats happening to me? :eek:

You've changed. You used to be cool.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Roo's to put 18 players behind the footy.

MFC 0.2
WCE 1.0 (Hurn from 85m)
Not a terrible margin. I'll take it

(Who scores the behinds for Melbourne? Or do the Weags run it through a couple of times for sympathy?)

Not a terrible margin. I'll take it

(Who scores the behinds for Melbourne? Or do the Weags run it through a couple of times for sympathy?)
Dunny gets moved to the last line of attack and bombs a couple of behinds from the centre square.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Dunny gets moved to the last line of attack and bombs a couple of behinds from the centre square.
I would actually be interested to see a game along those lines. Confuse the s**t out of the media for a start

Mar 1, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Leeds United
Reading the preview, when McNesbitt speaks I'm hearing the cracker factory manager who fired Kirk Van Houten in my head. Unfortunately for you d33my, that means you sound like Kirk.

Dees to have grandstands made of cash.
But that means d33my sleeps in a racing car! What do you sleep in?

Back