Preview R14 v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some match ups I'd try to enforce to curb the influence of the Injectors prime attacking set-up players:

Hibberd - Ray to play a tight forward tag role & make him accountable.
Goddard - Weller to tag all day. I want to see Brendon in a strop by quarter time :D

The rest I'm not too fussed about as they would just be standard field match ups. But shutdown the 2 above & we'll win comfortably IMHO

Im a home member but have paid via the club to sit in our designated level 1 area- for me and 2 kids it was about $85....please tell me that money goes to us and that we purchase it for resale not give that money to the druggers directly. Does anyone know how it works?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, wait, when will it be televised on Foxtel/AFL Live app? (I know they SAY it's live, but you can never tell whether they'll do what makes sense, the AFL).

Wonder if we'll see Billings, Dunstan, Acres, Paddy, Eli, DMac and Lonie play in the same game, boy that'd be exciting.
Exciting aint a strong enough word
meg-ryan-o.gif

Foxtel will show the game live at 1:10pm, 7 will have it delayed at 3:10pm, not sure about the App.
I suspect it's the same as Foxtel. But like I said, you roll the dice when you trust the AFL will do something that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back